I know this is so random and out of the ordinary, but heck.
The football season is about to begin and my boyfriend will be occupied by matches every
Saturday for about a year. I donít really want to get involved in that, and so I am looking for someone who could spend Saturday evenings with me till late.
Looking for someone who can:
- hold great conversations
- hang out for hours at coffee joints like Starbucks, over a ciggie or few (not limited to only this activity. going to gigs, museums, photography trips are great too, to name a few).
- teach me photography and perhaps go shoot with me every now and then. I do enjoy this and am still amateurish, so I'm welcome to learning from someone.
Preferably looking for someone who is:
- English speaking.
- Interested in art/photography/writing.
- Good music taste is a must. Definition of good music: towards the alternative/rock genre, and the occasional electronica.
- Aged between 19 - 29.
- Preferably single, or in a very independent non-possessive relationship.
- Good sense of humour.
- Possesses wit and intelligence (Lameness is okay but not too often).
- Good listener.
- Trustworthy, loyal, and non-judgemental.
- Loners welcome. I'm pretty much a loner too (:
- Homosexuals welcome too.
Don't bother if you are:
- Looking for a one-night-stand, bootie call, or anything sexual/romance related. I'm attached and happy.
- A religious extremist.
- Rigid and uptight.
- Going to ask me to club or party. I'm pretty sick of that!
I know it's really strange and perhaps the expectations are high, but all in all I'm just looking to make new friends, someone who I can connect with and build a strong friendship with.
If anyone does take me seriously, do let me know!