View Poll Results: Would you take Naked Pics of Yourself ?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and develop/print it in shops

    4 4.04%
  • Yes, but develop/print at home

    32 32.32%
  • No

    63 63.64%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Would you take Naked Pics of Yourself ?

  1. #21

    Default

    uhm. .think the thing went OT abit.. i would not take naked pics of myself but taking my partner or my partner taking me is another matter..... lol

  2. #22

    Default

    I think the very first question we should ask is, are you comfortable being naked outside of the bath room, and obviously away from bed ar.. AHahaha =x

  3. #23

    Default

    Oh, another thought:

    Just how hard is it to differentiate nude art from soft porn? I mean, what's the diff?

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    Oh, another thought:

    Just how hard is it to differentiate nude art from soft porn? I mean, what's the diff?
    I'd differentiate them based on what emotions the photographer/artist intends to generate with the image. If you're supposed to be turned on by the image, its porn.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    I'd differentiate them based on what emotions the photographer/artist intends to generate with the image. If you're supposed to be turned on by the image, its porn.
    Artistic Porn...?

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    world of my own
    Posts
    30

    Default


    no way i gonna do that...

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    I think the very first question we should ask is, are you comfortable being naked outside of the bath room, and obviously away from bed ar.. AHahaha =x
    uhm.. not very.. cause i dun own my own house? if i do... uhm... LOL

  8. #28

    Default

    Haha! I bet if you do own your own house, chance are, you'll never feel comfortable naked =x or maybe it's just me.. ahahah

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    105

    Default

    my answer will be no.

    maybe a suggestion for those shybies who would like to say yes...put a brown bag over your head...

  10. #30

    Default

    hahaha lens not wide enuff... =)

    well and certianly no pics of da maid








  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Nah..... won't. I don't look good naked....

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    tried... no set/lights to make me look flattering...
    and it gets cold...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •