Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    But we are lucky for their last min equaliser was rule offside!
    Yeah man!! Linesman was spot on though!!!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

"Diaby's goal was a stunner!"

22,453,987 people likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    Its Manchester United, Or Man Utd, or Utd.

I don't want to see any fans calling our beloved team Man U again, its disrespectful and degrading.
    "Nitrotech likes this."

We going for international break agian?

Before our next 3 tough game away to Spurs 12/09 n Besiktas 15/09 n hosting City 20/2 at home all in a space of 9 days!

The real challenge is just begining!

We going for international break agian?

Before our next 3 tough game away to Spurs 12/09 n Besiktas 15/09 n hosting City 20/2 at home all in a space of 9 days!

The real challenge is just begining!
    Yeah this season's schedule is also very tough, like last season's. Every mid week CL match is followed by a difficult game on the weekend.

Its very difficult, away to Spurs, then go Turkey and back for Manchester derby in a week. Somemore its still early in the season, our form isn't too good.

Its Manchester United, Or Man Utd, or Utd.

I don't want to see any fans calling our beloved team Man U again, its disrespectful and degrading.
    And what happens when/if opposition fans come up with songs/chants against the Red Devils with the names Manchester United, Man Utd or Utd? Are we to stop using these references as well?

Real Red Devils know what the club is all about and no amount of childish name-calling by the opposition will diminish that sense of value. Allow yourself to be drawn into their immature games and they would have won. I will call my club whatever the hell I like and not be dictated to by the opposition on what I should or should not call my club. It doesn't mean I love the club I have supported for 25 years any less.

Reds register European squad!

United's Champions League squad numbers in full are: 1.Van der Sar, 2.Neville, 3.Evra, 4.Hargreaves, 5.Ferdinand, 6.Brown, 7.Owen, 9.Berbatov, 10.Rooney, 11.Giggs, 12.Foster, 13.Park, 15.Vidic, 16.Carrick, 17.Nani, 18.Scholes, 20.Fabio, 21.Rafael, 22.O'Shea, 24.Fletcher, 25.Valencia, 26.Obertan, 27.Macheda, 28.Gibson, 29.Kuszczak.

Additional players registered*: 8.Anderson, 19.Welbeck, 23.J.Evans, 31.C.Evans, 33.Hewson, 36.Gray, 37.Cathcart, 38.Zieler, 39.Chester, 40.Amos.

looks to be a team built for the future by giving the youngsters some european exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Breyton View Post
    And what happens when/if opposition fans come up with songs/chants against the Red Devils with the names Manchester United, Man Utd or Utd? Are we to stop using these references as well?

Real Red Devils know what the club is all about and no amount of childish name-calling by the opposition will diminish that sense of value. Allow yourself to be drawn into their immature games and they would have won. I will call my club whatever the hell I like and not be dictated to by the opposition on what I should or should not call my club. It doesn't mean I love the club I have supported for 25 years any less.
    So you will call the club whatever you like because it doesnt mean anything as you are a die hard fan of Man Utd?

It just means you can't be bothered, or being deluded.

Continue living in your warpped world.
    Top Red.

Can't wait for Obertan to be given the chance to play.
    Saw his clips on youtube, he's good.

So you will call the club whatever you like because it doesnt mean anything as you are a die hard fan of Man Utd?

It just means you can't be bothered, or being deluded.

Continue living in your warpped world.
    Top Red.
    Yes, I can't be bothered with opposition fans. Nothing they chant can deter my support for the club. A name is just a name - making such a big deal out of it is only playing into their hands.

And yes I will continue living my very good life, thank you.

Hey yo Manchester United kakis!
    I'm new here wooooo
    Hard fan

Quote Originally Posted by LomoPhotographer View Post
    Hey yo Manchester United kakis!
    I'm new here wooooo
    Hard fan
    Welcome to the Theatre of Dreams

17 Reds away on World Cup duty!

Rooney, Brown, Carrick, Foster England v Slovenia 5 Sept; England v Croatia 9 Sept

Nani Denmark v Portugal 5 Sept; Hungary v Portugal 9 Sept

Evra France v Romania 5 Sept; Serbia v France 9 Sept

J.Evans Poland v N Ireland 5 Sept; N Ireland v Slovakia 9 Sept

Valencia Colombia v Ecuador 5 Sept; Bolivia v Ecuador 9 Sept

Berbatov Bulgaria v Montenegro 5 Sept; Italy v Bulgaria 9 Sept

O'Shea, Gibson Cyprus v ROI 5 Sept; ROI v S Africa 9 Sept

Park Korea v Australia 5 Sept

Vidic, Tosic Serbia v France 9 Sept

Fletcher Scotland v Macedonia 5 Sept; Scotland v Holland 9 Sept

De Laet Spain v Belgium 5 Sept; Armenia v Belgium 9 Sept

Macheda U21 Wales v Italy 4 Sept; U21 Italy v Luxembourg 8 Sept

Sir Alex wishes his men well!

17 Reds away on World Cup duty!

Rooney, Brown, Carrick, Foster England v Slovenia 5 Sept; England v Croatia 9 Sept

Nani Denmark v Portugal 5 Sept; Hungary v Portugal 9 Sept

Evra France v Romania 5 Sept; Serbia v France 9 Sept

J.Evans Poland v N Ireland 5 Sept; N Ireland v Slovakia 9 Sept

Valencia Colombia v Ecuador 5 Sept; Bolivia v Ecuador 9 Sept

Berbatov Bulgaria v Montenegro 5 Sept; Italy v Bulgaria 9 Sept

O'Shea, Gibson Cyprus v ROI 5 Sept; ROI v S Africa 9 Sept

Park Korea v Australia 5 Sept

Vidic, Tosic Serbia v France 9 Sept

Fletcher Scotland v Macedonia 5 Sept; Scotland v Holland 9 Sept

De Laet Spain v Belgium 5 Sept; Armenia v Belgium 9 Sept

Macheda U21 Wales v Italy 4 Sept; U21 Italy v Luxembourg 8 Sept

Sir Alex wishes his men well!

Wah...this is no joke. Which other club in the world can match this record? Hopefully the lads will have a good time and return to OT with no injury.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Fresh faces on the horizon

New signing Gabriel Obertan is recovering well from injury, will be back in 4 to 6 weeks time!

Young forwards Adem Ljajic and Mame Biram Diouf may both arrive in January.
    Ljajic and Diouf were both loaned back to their former clubs – Partizan Belgrade and FK Molde respectively.

Err...when did we sign this 2 huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Wah...this is no joke. Which other club in the world can match this record? Hopefully the lads will have a good time and return to OT with no injury.
    Thats why i as after their return the games will start to get more n more demanding, I think our titles hope may need to depend a lot on how well the new youngsters' handling of the pressure cooker!

Wolves date now set!

United will play Wolverhampton Wanderers in the third round of the Carling Cup on Wednesday 23 September.

Now we really have a tight fixture!

12 Sep Barclays Premier League Tottenham A 17:30
    15 Sep UEFA Champions League Besiktas A 19:45
    20 Sep Barclays Premier League Man City H 13:30
    23 Sep League Cup Wolves H 20:00
    26 Sep Barclays Premier League Stoke City A 15:00
    30 Sep UEFA Champions League Wolfsburg H 19:45

Almost a game every 3 days!

FIFA hit Chelsea with transfer ban until 2011!

FIFA have banned Chelsea from registering players for the enxt two transfer windows, meaning they will not be able to make any new signings until January 2011, after being found guilty of inducing French teenager Gael Kakuta to breach his contract with Lens.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    "Diaby's goal was a stunner!"

22,453,987 people likes this.
    Lol! tech, your signature so win.

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast