Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    I say!! Villa..... What a pleasant surprise....
    lol! What an excellent result! Its a Lafalution! home game and still so defensive.

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

I just booked tickets with friends today, will be going to the Stadium of Dreams and watch the match this Sat I am so excited and can't seem to wait anymore
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by freebsdntu View Post
    I just booked tickets with friends today, will be going to the Stadium of Dreams and watch the match this Sat I am so excited and can't seem to wait anymore

Btw, it's Theatre of Dreams not Stadium of Dreams.

Take more pictures let us see! Enjoy the game we will be rooting in our own Theatre of Dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Take more pictures let us see! Enjoy the game we will be rooting in our own Theatre of Dreams!
    If his seat is somewhere in the lower tier then can see the players, if it's up there then I reckon he will probably better off taking pics of the atmosphere and passionate fans at the Streford End and those prawn sandwiches lovers. Haha!

Wah excellent! Enjoy your trip. Take more pics and post some here of the stadium and crowd. BTW, its Theather of Dreams as mentioned by RyanG

Last time got a chance to go but trip was cancelled but nevertheless, it's gg to happen in the future as europe is 1 of my fav destination for holidays.

Anderson: I want to fight for my place!

The Sun says United will launch a daring bid to sign Arjen Robben from Real Madrid. Apparently we've been quoted a fee of £26million but will start the bidding at £11m.

Arjen Robben! What u guys think?

Berbatov: Man United feared in Europe!

Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov insists the rest of Europe will fear being pitted against the Red Devils when the draw for the group stage of the Champions League takes place in Monaco on Thursday afternoon.

Seedings for the draw:

Top seeds: Barcelona (Spa) UEFA co-efficient 121.9, Chelsea (Eng) 118.9, Liverpool (Eng) 118.9, Man Utd (Eng) 111.9, AC Milan (Ita) 110.6, Arsenal (Eng) 106.9, Sevilla (Spa) 100.9, Bayern Munich (Ger) 98.3.

Second seeds: Lyon (Fra) 91.0, Inter Milan (Ita) 87.6, Real Madrid (Spa) 78.9, CSKA Moscow (Rus) 71.5, Porto (Por) 68.3, AZ Alkmaar (Hol) 64.8, Juventus (Ita) 63.5, Rangers (Sco) 56.6.

Third seeds: Olympiakos (Gre) 52.6, Marseille (Fra) 48.0, Dinamo Kiev (Ukr) 46.4, Stuttgart (Ger) 45.3, Fiorentina (Ita) 42.6, Atletico Madrid (Spa) 41.9, Bordeaux (Fra) 40.0, Besiktas (Tur) 32.4.

Fourth seeds: Wolfsburg (Ger) 21.3, Standard Liege (Bel) 21.1, Maccabi Haifa (Isr) 17.1, FC Zurich (Swi) 14.1, Rubin Kazan (Rus) 9.5, Unirea Urziceni (Rom) 8.8, APOEL Nicosia (Cyp) 4.0, Debreceni (Hun) 1.633.

Results should be out tonight!

Anderson: I want to fight for my place!

The Sun says United will launch a daring bid to sign Arjen Robben from Real Madrid. Apparently we've been quoted a fee of £26million but will start the bidding at £11m.

He still has the trickery and pace. If his inclusion is likely, then one of the midfielders on the ranks is likely to be offloaded. One player likely might be Anderson. He's like not here not there although he has the energy.

Few days ago, it was also reported that Carrick will be used as a part-exchange plus cash deal with Spurs.

Berbatov: Man United feared in Europe!

Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov insists the rest of Europe will fear being pitted against the Red Devils when the draw for the group stage of the Champions League takes place in Monaco on Thursday afternoon.

Seedings for the draw:

Top seeds: Barcelona (Spa) UEFA co-efficient 121.9, Chelsea (Eng) 118.9, Liverpool (Eng) 118.9, Man Utd (Eng) 111.9, AC Milan (Ita) 110.6, Arsenal (Eng) 106.9, Sevilla (Spa) 100.9, Bayern Munich (Ger) 98.3.

Second seeds: Lyon (Fra) 91.0, Inter Milan (Ita) 87.6, Real Madrid (Spa) 78.9, CSKA Moscow (Rus) 71.5, Porto (Por) 68.3, AZ Alkmaar (Hol) 64.8, Juventus (Ita) 63.5, Rangers (Sco) 56.6.

Third seeds: Olympiakos (Gre) 52.6, Marseille (Fra) 48.0, Dinamo Kiev (Ukr) 46.4, Stuttgart (Ger) 45.3, Fiorentina (Ita) 42.6, Atletico Madrid (Spa) 41.9, Bordeaux (Fra) 40.0, Besiktas (Tur) 32.4.

Fourth seeds: Wolfsburg (Ger) 21.3, Standard Liege (Bel) 21.1, Maccabi Haifa (Isr) 17.1, FC Zurich (Swi) 14.1, Rubin Kazan (Rus) 9.5, Unirea Urziceni (Rom) 8.8, APOEL Nicosia (Cyp) 4.0, Debreceni (Hun) 1.633.

Results should be out tonight!

A very strong second seeds lineup. With the rules that same nation cannot meet in the group draws, this gonna be exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post

A very strong second seeds lineup. With the rules that same nation cannot meet in the group draws, this gonna be exciting.
    Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Juventus... are the teams to avoid for second seeds.

Marseille, Dinamo Kiev, Stuttgart, Fiorentina, for third seeds.

Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Juventus... are the teams to avoid for second seeds.

Marseille, Dinamo Kiev, Stuttgart, Fiorentina, for third seeds.

Let me see..

I shall predict that our Devils will be grouped with Juventus, Dinamo Kiev & Maccabi Haifa..

My seat is in row 10 North stand, didn't manage to get any better seat because I booked so late, and luckily I was still able to secure a seat

As I am traveling light, so I didn't bring SLR, hopefully the compact cam can produce something, but definitely I will take a lot of mental clicks in my memory
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

Group draw is out.

We are in Group B with CSKA Moscow, Besiktas & Wolfsburg. From the looks, and the rest of it, it looks tricky.

Rest of the groups here...

I think he is going to Bayern Munich.... that's what I think....

Group draw is out.

We are in Group B with CSKA Moscow, Besiktas & Wolfsburg. From the looks, and the rest of it, it looks tricky.

Playing away in Moscow and Istanbul is never easy..... And playing Wolfsburg will be a nightmare I reckon.....

Nevermind, we will finish 3rd in the group and play UEFA Cup instead.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    Playing away in Moscow and Istanbul is never easy..... And playing Wolfsburg will be a nightmare I reckon.....

Nevermind, we will finish 3rd in the group and play UEFA Cup instead.
    Just hope that we dun play Moscow in Winter!

BTW no more UEFA it is now call Europa Cup!

Think SAF will play to win all home games n draw 1 away to qualify! the usual 10pts to go through!
    Last edited by melvin; 28th August 2009 at 12:12 PM.

Hargreaves closer to returning!

MC King is finally coming back!

Group draw is out.

I think we got the tough group. Wolfsburg is the German Champion and away to Moscow and Turkey is always tough. Arsenal got the ideal group. As usual, the fixtures is going to kill us.

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast