Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394447484950 LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

actually i am more concern abt arsenal , their remaining matches look very easy.

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    actually i am more concern abt arsenal , their remaining matches look very easy.
    yar, i agree too...

don't underestimate willy fox arsy............but hopefully we can win all our remaining matches with the momentum.......

don't care whether the rest falter or not...main thing is to focus on winning...

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    yar, i agree too...

don't underestimate willy fox arsy............but hopefully we can win all our remaining matches with the momentum.......

don't care whether the rest falter or not...main thing is to focus on winning...
    our games after chelsea will come spurs n man c this are the 2 more challenging but we will still win!

Blog Entries

and it will be 19th silverware from the epl it seems. and we will finally beat some other club record of 18 :P

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    sometime easy opponent even more dangerous.. look at chelsea game last nite for example.. tougher game can make a team more focus and playing better..

Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    Full Time

Manchester United 2 Liverpool 1

happen to peep at the other 'camp' reaction, they are really curse and swear to our team.. why they hate manu so badly?? this is just only sport..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    happen to peep at the other 'camp' reaction, they are really curse and swear to our team.. why they hate manu so badly?? this is just only sport..
    i wonder how many of us cursed and swear once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i wonder how many of us cursed and swear once in a while

maybe they can buy 1819 with $10big $10small after season ends.. then they strike 1st prize, maybe they can thnk-u us ...

Blog Entries

maybe they can buy 1819 with $10big $10small after season ends.. then they strike 1st prize, maybe they can thnk-u us ...
    :P i shall make tat a reminder to myself first.

That's probably the only thing that they can cheer.....it has been like that since EPL started 2 decades ago

It is the so call Traditional Rivary that started it all, beat they don't even know the reason for the traditional rivary, they also cliamed that they are the real reds but they forget to check Man Utd was formed before them so who are the real Reds!

They swear cos thats the only thing they can do when they lose:
    as they cant accept that they lost to a better team,
    cant accept that they are out of top 4,
    can't accept they are out of CL next season,
    can't accept that they are out in alll competition early this season,
    can't accept that they only can count up to no.18,
    can't accpet that they are no longer the team which other fears....
    they just can't accept that they are no longer the team they used to be,
    they only know how to live in their past "glory"
    in short they can't accept reality!

and if they get to beat us they will celebrate as if they won the World Cup which in actual fact is, like someone mention before, they are a You'll Never Win Anything team!

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    :P i shall make tat a reminder to myself first.
    hopefully we can keep on buying no like 2018, 2118, 2218....etc...

Blog Entries

hopefully we can keep on buying no like 2018, 2118, 2218....etc...
    nice nice. bleh. i kinda out of touch with man utd since van nistelrooy left

better start catching up.

Default Don't call them Man U !

http://schools.papyrusclubs.com/brv/...all-them-man-u

Most television pundits, newscasters, football fanatics, fans and even newspapers, often carelessly refer to the football club Manchester United as ‘Manu’. Little do we know that the term ‘Manu’ is actually a derogatory term, coined by rival supporters, as an utter and complete insult to the Man United players who lost their lives in the Munich air disaster in 1958. One of the earliest chants sung by West Brom fans following the disaster was Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, man you are manure-rotting in your grave. Fans of Liverpool and Leeds United soon added their own versions of insults, such as “Man U Man U went on a plane Man U Man U never came back again” Thus, the ‘u’ is meant to be ‘you’ by rival fans. Not only chants, but graffiti such as “Man U Never Intended Coming Home “ was also popular. The first letter of each word forms – “Munich”. Although these chants and insults soon died out, and older football fans refrain from using the term ‘Manu”, the younger generation are still unaware of the history behind it. Most of us often constantly refer to the Red Devils as “Manu”, and the scoreboards on display during telecast certainly do not help, almost always displaying “Manu”. Thus, I hope that I’ve made my point, that the term “Manu” is not only an insult to older football fans, but also an insult to the dead, who lost their lives that February night. I also hope that this tiny little history insight will spread awareness and urge all real football fans to stop using this shameful term. Most television pundits, newscasters, football fanatics, fans and even newspapers, often carelessly refer to the football club Manchester United as ‘Manu’. Little do we know that the term ‘Manu’ is actually a derogatory term, coined by rival supporters, as an utter and complete insult to the Man United players who lost their lives in the Munich air disaster in 1958. One of the earliest chants sung by West Brom fans following the disaster was Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, man you are manure-rotting in your grave. Fans of Liverpool and Leeds United soon added their own versions of insults, such as “Man U Man U went on a plane Man U Man U never came back again” Thus, the ‘u’ is meant to be ‘you’ by rival fans. Not only chants, but graffiti such as “Man U Never Intended Coming Home “ was also popular. The first letter of each word forms – “Munich”. Although these chants and insults soon died out, and older football fans refrain from using the term ‘Manu”, the younger generation are still unaware of the history behind it. Most of us often constantly refer to the Red Devils as “Manu”, and the scoreboards on display during telecast certainly do not help, almost always displaying “Manu”. Thus, I hope that I’ve made my point, that the term “Manu” is not only an insult to older football fans, but also an insult to the dead, who lost their lives that February night. I also hope that this tiny little history insight will spread awareness and urge all real football fans to stop using this shameful term.

Back from ICT and rest!

Oh because Man Utd condamn Liv to Europa league for next season. Nevermind them, they are still sore. At the start of season, they are talking bout winning the league and now their title challenge has gone belly up and is even struggling to make their usual favourite spot, 4th placing!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post

and if they get to beat us they will celebrate as if they won the World Cup which in actual fact is, like someone mention before, they are a You'll Never Win Anything team!

no lar...don't be like them (always trying to change our motto to something so negative), must encourage them also lar.......
    help them be more positive in their motto....

as champions and potential record holders, it will be better to be more humble wad.....at least like help them adjust their motto to encourage them more...

"YOU WILL NEVER be able to WALK ALONE"

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Oh because Man Utd condamn Liv to Europa league for next season. Nevermind them, they are still sore. At the start of season, they are talking bout winning the league and now their title challenge has gone belly up and is even struggling to make their usual favourite spot, 4th placing!
    Think they are going to miss their favourite no.4 this season lets see what is their fav no this season!

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    no lar...don't be like them (always trying to change our motto to something so negative), must encourage them also lar.......
    help them be more positive in their motto....

as champions and potential record holders, it will be better to be more humble wad.....at least like help them adjust their motto to encourage them more...

"YOU WILL NEVER be able to WALK ALONE"
    ok encourage them may Rafa and the cowboys stay with them for another 10yrs!

Haha. Torres has threatened to leave the team if they don't buy new quality players next season. The cowboys are also ruining our team unfortunately with the debts.