Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Well, the rumour has been circulating that RM is targeting Rooney. I still don't understand how they justify their lavish spending. Spend that kind of money and got dumped out of Champions League. Saw them play on TV and not impressive at all.
    Englishman has not known to able to produce in Spain or even Italy. Just look at Mark Hughes and Michael Owen.

If RM wants someone fr Man Utd I am sure SAF will ask Ronaldo in return
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Englishman has not known to able to produce in Spain or even Italy. Just look at Mark Hughes and Michael Owen.

If RM wants someone fr Man Utd I am sure SAF will ask Ronaldo in return
    Remember Steve McManaman and Jonathan Woodgate in RM as well?

So far only Beckham who has a quite successful stint in Spain and Italy.

Anyway, MU vs Liverpool tonight. 5-0?

its going to be a case of who wants it more.... the hungrier team will win tonight. I hope manutd is hungry tonight... esp after the last few losses against this team and their arrogant supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by ungku View Post
    its going to be a case of who wants it more.... the hungrier team will win tonight. I hope manutd is hungry tonight... esp after the last few losses against this team and their arrogant supporters.
    i oso hope that Man U will be very hungry...not ONLY because of the tradition, but because they really want the 19th!

Arsenal moved back up liao....so pool will know that the pressure is mainly on ManU, and well, i think its time for SAF to throw out some tricks for this match.

Blog Entries

hehe i am kinda a newcomer. can i join in? man utd;D

latest updates on the match with liverpool. we are leading with 2:1

Blog Entries

ahh. missed a goal come on... 5 more mins...

Full Time

Manchester United 2 Liverpool 1

Blog Entries

Woots:d we win haha

ya what a game

THe victory is really meaningful

YEAH!!! MU won. My heart stopped for a few seconds when Rooney's penalty kick was saved.

Now hope Blackburn can hold Chelskis to a draw

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    ahh. missed a goal come on... 5 more mins...
    welcome to the devils ' family.

man utd grabbed the valuable 3 points , yea i think man utd was lucky in the final mins

becos torres missed his kick within metres from the post lol , heng ah , move on man ,

liverpool once again failed to pull man utd legs for the EPL quest , roar!!!

AND THE REDS GO MARCHIN' ON, ON, ON!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Now hope Blackburn can hold Chelskis to a draw
    Yes, Chelsea were held to a 1-1 draw! So Man Utd is at the top! The title is almost within grabs...
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Remember Steve McManaman and Jonathan Woodgate in RM as well?

So far only Beckham who has a quite successful stint in Spain and Italy.

Anyway, MU vs Liverpool tonight. 5-0?
    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    hehe i am kinda a newcomer. can i join in? man utd;D

latest updates on the match with liverpool. we are leading with 2:1
    was away over the weekend!

Welcome now we got more ppl in the 's camp!

No.19th is in the club's cabinet i think it is bursting liao with the CL cup almost back home!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Yes, Chelsea were held to a 1-1 draw! So Man Utd is at the top! The title is almost within grabs...
    Title as i long say it is ours! 4 pts clear of Chelsea n 2 off Gunners first time Blues drop out of the top 2! will they continue their slide?
    Last edited by melvin; 22nd March 2010 at 11:36 AM.

MU still have to face Chelsea in 2 weeks I think. I hope we can win that game, then maybe couple with slip-ups from Arsenal here and there, and MU can wrap up the championship this season hehe

It's really good being MU fan....every year at around this period....sure got something to look forward unlike some other team

Another count down time.....7 to go

MU still have to face Chelsea in 2 weeks I think. I hope we can win that game, then maybe couple with slip-ups from Arsenal here and there, and MU can wrap up the championship this season hehe
    Home to Chelsea will be another 3 pts cos we will seal up the title! We finished our games with gunners collected all 6pts!