Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

UNITED V AC Milan
    Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:45:00 AM

Good news Rooney fit, but Wes (should opt for early retirement)out for weeks!

Milan wanted to turn it around but Sir Alex: We won't sit back!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Man United 4 - AC Milan 0

yeah!!!

Yeah we won! And have not conceded any goal in Old Trafford for a long time liao.... But I was quite pissed that I woke up trying to catch the game but none of the cable TV channels were broadcasting the Champions League game. Am I missing something?

Real Madrid is out of the Champions League!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Full Time

Manchester United 4 AC Milan 0

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Yeah we won! And have not conceded any goal in Old Trafford for a long time liao.... But I was quite pissed that I woke up trying to catch the game but none of the cable TV channels were broadcasting the Champions League game. Am I missing something?

u missed how SAF jumped up and down like a small kid.. anyway this screen can view every EPL game..
    Though manu played against real madrid, same jersey sponsor.. will be very happy if manu hammer RM 4 goals... make CR cry loud loud...

Why am i not supprise RM crashed out!

ANyway Rooney got his tenth header score another together with Park and Flecther!

We are through to the last 8! Man Utd 7-2 on aggregate. Reminds me of the Roma game and Sir Alex: Bring on anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post

I know why it wasn't showing on the the Cable channels - It's only on MIO TV. Damn! (pardon my ignorance as I just came back to Singapore after working overseas for quite a while) And I found out that next season I can't get EPL on Starhub anymore. Double damn!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

We got new sponsor! But duno how much they sponsoring!

Manchester United has signed Malaysia’s leading telecommunications provider, Telekom Malaysia, on a five-year deal to become its Official Integrated Telecommunications Partner in the country. Reds sign Telekom Malaysia

UNITED V Fulham
    Sunday, March 14, 2010 9:30:00 PM

3pts in the bag to keep up pressur with the blues n gunners which both of them chalk up 3pts.

Man United 3 Fulham Zero

Yeah !

Full Time

Manchester United 3 Fulham

Once again it is Rooney his 31st n 32nd goal of the season think he will hit pass CR record of 42! United 3 Fulham 0

RM will be knocking on our doors soon for Rooney.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    RM will be knocking on our doors soon for Rooney.
    Dun think Rooney wants to get dumped / buried so young!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Dun think Rooney wants to get dumped / buried so young!
    seem like any players from epl to spain will be flop.. michael owen, ruud, heinz, c.ronaldo (look like not enjoying well), alonso.. no good ending..

Well, the rumour has been circulating that RM is targeting Rooney. I still don't understand how they justify their lavish spending. Spend that kind of money and got dumped out of Champions League. Saw them play on TV and not impressive at all.

Big game this weekend. We have to beat pool, whether they raise their game against us or not

Man Utd is on the roll here.... since the home defeat by Aston Villa in December, we have scored 26 goals and conceded none at Old Trafford (if include Champions League, then it's 30-0!). I think it's a phenomenal record, and I certainly do not want the 'fools' to halt the momentum.
    Last edited by Hitman; 19th March 2010 at 05:00 PM.

wah man u vs bayern munch in last eight ,
    arsehol vs barca

Man U vs Bayern Munich in quarterfinals of Champions League. Deja vu 1999 anyone?

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast