Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Glory Glory Man Utd...!!!!
    Just A NewBie...

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Wah sei... can someone tell me what happen at Goodison? What are the Lads doing after taking a 1-0 lead? Other the Brown in the starting 11!!!
    They are to confident at goodison park... thats what i can tell u..
    Just A NewBie...

Underestimating their opponents again?
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Aiyo... damn! 1st game Man Utd lost after scoring first this season. I guess there is some complacency after scoring in the first 16 minutes. The Everton substitutes scored the 2 winning goals, while our Subs were no where to be seen.

The gap with Chelsea now widens to 4 points
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Aiyo... damn! 1st game Man Utd lost after scoring first this season. I guess there is some complacency after scoring in the first 16 minutes. The Everton substitutes scored the 2 winning goals, while our Subs were no where to be seen.

Ya this is the first time we let them come from behind!

And Gooners closing in to only 2pts!

Late game today!

UNITED V West Ham
    Wednesday, February 24, 2010 4:00:00 AM

Match Pack: West Ham

3 more points!

Late game today!

UNITED V West Ham
    Wednesday, February 24, 2010 4:00:00 AM

Match Pack: West Ham

3 more points!
    Ermm... let's hope so... This season, I learn not to count the chickens before they hatch
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Full Time

Manchester United 3 West Ham United 0

Ermm... let's hope so... This season, I learn not to count the chickens before they hatch
    Dun Worry la Bro no.19 on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    Full Time

Manchester United 3 West Ham United 0

Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Rooney (37, 61), Owen (79)

Good to see Owen scoring again!

lol was busy the past few days, din catch up with football. I know Man Utd lost to Everton but dunno bout the West Ham win! Next week lagi sian.......ICT.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    lol was busy the past few days, din catch up with football. I know Man Utd lost to Everton but dunno bout the West Ham win! Next week lagi sian.......ICT.
    Man Utd play on tues is becos they will be facing Villa on Sunday at Wembley!

I still waiting for my last ICT which most likely to be next year before the new work year begin! then this year do nothing!

Man Utd play on tues is becos they will be facing Villa on Sunday at Wembley!

I still waiting for my last ICT which most likely to be next year before the new work year begin! then this year do nothing!
    Yup, this Sunday is the Carling Cup, or some call it the Mickey Mouse Cup....

Man Utd did not score any victory over Villa this season, let's hope the boys will rise to the occassion and keep the cup in Old Trafford.

ICT? What is that? Hehehe.... :P
    Last edited by Hitman; 25th February 2010 at 06:23 PM.

May the best team lift the carling cup

Yup, this Sunday is the Carling Cup, or some call it the Mickey Mouse Cup....

Man Utd did not score any victory over Villa this season, let's hope the boys will rise to the occassion and keep the cup in Old Trafford.

ICT? What is that? Hehehe.... :P
    We will be the first team to retain the Cup! back to back!

Aston Villa V UNITED
    Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:00:00 PM

Match Pack: Cup final.

Chelskis lost 4 - 2

Now gap is 1 pt. This could be a turning pt
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Carling cup down..... few more to go =)

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast