Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Now it's up to us to take the chance of the advantage we have and overtake them.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    Hull City 1 - 1 Chelsea
    Now Chelsea lead by 2 points with no game in hand.

This sat, Man Utd vs Portsmouth.
    This one confirm 3points in the pocket while Blues n Gunners will drop points again!

Rooney!
    Man Utd 1-0 Portsmouth

2-0!
    Nani forced another own goal~

Carrick with a 3-0~

Berba makes it 4!

5-0 Marc Wilson (og)

HUAT AH!

Great game & result.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

hopefully Arsenal do us a favour and "batter" Chelsea

wah great result but 3 goals are a bit ...... Portsmouth kamikaze!

Full Time

Manchester United 5 Portsmouth 0

It was a good game, but did you guys noticed Nani was back to his usual self (making poor decisions), or is it just me? Hope he will not be big headed now that Fergie (not the singer), is giving him more opprotunities to prove himself.

The disappointment is Michael Owen, came on as a substitute but no impact at all. Poor lad, things just isn't working for him at the moment.

Next game is playing Aston Villa away, time to avenge the defeat at Old Trafford!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Arsenal was a disaster! Against Chelsea away, they are like boys vs men!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    It was a good game, but did you guys noticed Nani was back to his usual self (making poor decisions), or is it just me? Hope he will not be big headed now that Fergie (not the singer), is giving him more opprotunities to prove himself.

The disappointment is Michael Owen, came on as a substitute but no impact at all. Poor lad, things just isn't working for him at the moment.

Next game is playing Aston Villa away, time to avenge the defeat at Old Trafford!

i saw nani playing on the right to give way for A Valencia , i think he is not that good on the right?

Aston Villa V UNITED
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:45:00 AM

Time for the real United As long as Wes Brown dun play!

Yeah, time to exact revenge on the Villians! Interestingly, at this point, Villa has the best defence in the league - 18 goals conceded, while Man Utd is the top scorer with 61 goals. So it's the top scoring team vs the best defence.

But tonight I am more interested in the Arsenal vs Liverpool game. Arsenal face the traditional top 4 - Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool in quick successions, and have lost by 2-goal margin against United and Chelsea, whether they are title contenders or pretenders, their game tonight against Liverpool will tell. My money is on the wounded gunners
    Last edited by Hitman; 10th February 2010 at 10:43 PM.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Yeah, time to exact revenge on the Villians! Interestingly, at this point, Villa has the best defence in the league - 18 goals conceded, while Man Utd is the top scorer with 61 goals. So it's the top scoring team vs the best defence.

But tonight I am more interested in the Arsenal vs Liverpool game. Arsenal face the traditional top 4 - Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool in quick successions, and have lost by 2-goal margin against United and Chelsea, whether they are title contenders or pretenders, their game tonight against Liverpool will tell. My money is on the wounded gunners

We fail to capitalise on Everton win to climb to the Top again! Drawing 1-1 against the Villians! We din get on the score sheet and Nani sent off in the 30th min!

Bro u spot on. Gunner win 1-0. To me the win was expected!
    Last edited by melvin; 11th February 2010 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    We fail to capitalise on Everton win to climb to the Top again! Drawing 1-1 against the Villians! We din get on the score sheet and Nani sent off in the 30th min!

Bro u spot on. Gunner win 1-0. To me the win was expected!
    Yeah! Win a little bit

Actually I don't think it should have been a red card for Nani, a yellow, but definitely not red. Regardless, it's 2 points loss, Villa is defending very tightly, no wonder they leaked the least goals.

Should have beaten Villa, esp Saha destroyed Chelsea! Nani was a bit rash although it was a 50-50 chance, he went in showing his studs. Maybe its due to inexperience.

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast