Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

1/2 time.....

Man U 2,

Arsenal 0

NANI WAS PERFECT this time again!!!!!! Both as an orchestrator as well as strike partner!

what a fantastic piece of skill the first goal was! !!!!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Nani and Rooni!!! must drink more goo-ni now!=p

Both Nani and Rooney have been spectacular not just in this game, but in the past few games as well.

Last season, Anelka was top scorer with 19 goals and this season Rooney has 20 already and it's stiill January/February. My prediction is 25-27 goals for Rooney this season.
    I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

I have a feeling rooney will hit 30 this season =)

YEAH!!!!! one for the asians!

LOL!
    Park Ji Sung!!!!

Ichi-Ni-Sung.=p

FInal score Arsenal 1-3 Man Utd

What a win! The team played quite well although the defending was sloppy at times. Really glad to see Nani playing well and hope his improvement is permenant. He is making the correct decisions in the past 3 games. Think Rooney can hit 30-35 goals this season.

Great game! One of the better, if not best performance this season so far from the Red Devils.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    What a win! The team played quite well although the defending was sloppy at times. Really glad to see Nani playing well and hope his improvement is permenant. He is making the correct decisions in the past 3 games. Think Rooney can hit 30-35 goals this season.

kudos to Nani and Rooney , I think Nani played very well tday , esp in setting up the sec goal , reminds me of some C.R display , hope to see more of such in future , Nani still need to improve
    in his dribbling and cut-thru skills , which i think he still alot to improve in there , just dun be like Robinho that problem child can already .. yea def still cmi at some moments , luckily is against arsenal , not AC milan or Chelsea..

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    kudos to Nani and Rooney , I think Nani played very well tday , esp in setting up the sec goal , reminds me of some C.R display , hope to see more of such in future , Nani still need to improve
    in his dribbling and cut-thru skills , which i think he still alot to improve in there , just dun be like Robinho that problem child can already .. yea def still cmi at some moments , luckily is against arsenal , not AC milan or Chelsea..
    Robinho case is different he wanted to go Chelasea but ended up in man c thats why he is never in the correct mood right frame of mind when he played in the EPL. Thats is why he is not in his best but a flop! When he firstsign on for Man c last season he was hoping to jump ship in Jan window but Chelsea just ignore him!

All Nani now is to get on the score sheet to be set on fire!

Defence whats there to say when Brownie is around!

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    FInal score Arsenal 1-3 Man Utd
    back to the top~! damn i missed the game... nvm encore one of these nights..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Great result.
    I did not watch he match as well but heard that it's very fast paced.
    Glad to see Park J S back in the scoring sheet.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Robinho case is different he wanted to go Chelasea but ended up in man c thats why he is never in the correct mood right frame of mind when he played in the EPL. Thats is why he is not in his best but a flop! When he firstsign on for Man c last season he was hoping to jump ship in Jan window but Chelsea just ignore him!

All Nani now is to get on the score sheet to be set on fire!

Defence whats there to say when Brownie is around!
    robinho is a prob child lah lol , since RM already like that leh , whining all the time..

chelsea must be thinking themselves lucky they nv got him lol

Full Time

Arsenal 1 Manchester United 3

Cristiano who?

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    Cristiano who?
    cristiano crybaby

Canon EOS 7D l EF S18-135 IS

Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    Full Time

Arsenal 1 Manchester United 3

chelsea drop 2 points tonite... time for manu to overtake..

Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    chelsea drop 2 points tonite... time for manu to overtake..
    Hull City 1 - 1 Chelsea
    Now Chelsea lead by 2 points with no game in hand.

This sat, Man Utd vs Portsmouth.

Quote Originally Posted by .hack View Post
    hull city 1 - 1 chelsea
    now chelsea lead by 2 points with no game in hand.

This sat, man utd vs portsmouth.
    该是红魔出手的时候了!

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast