Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Great results.
    Hope to see more of such great display.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by krishna91 View Post
    Unbelievable goal at the end. Wayne Rooney currently has the best form among any striker in the world. Giggs made a GODLY cross.

The devil in me is raging red.

ROONEY ROONEY ROONEy

Red is not the current prefer color in Red half of Manchester. Instead it is Green and Gold of old...

"United's soul is never sold / So proudly wear the Green and Gold / We'll never wear our famous Red / Til Glazer's gone or even dead / So raise that ancient standard high / By Green and Gold we'll live or die / That day will come again for sure / When we can wear our Red once more."
    Last edited by CS TAN; 28th January 2010 at 12:27 PM.
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-105L | 35L | 85L II | 135L | Samyang 14mm 2.8

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    For the second time in my life, i must say, Nani played good today again!

alot of the attack were construed through him too...

Rooney is in great form and that will bid Man U well...

HOWEVER>....notice the moment Brown came onto the pitch....man U leaked goal liao.... and somehow all the strikers and midfielders like Carrick all pah jiao oredi....

initially Carrick could shoot so nicely.......then once Brown came on, he shoot, so near and can miss.......

Time to offload Brown to our fav dumping grounds!

ARGH... ......

Finally i got another supporter in Dumping Wussy Brownie!

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    wow , man citeh must be damn upset , man utd scored twice againest them last min LOL
    Thats the way to win them!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Be victorious in tonight's game and then Man Utd will be all high for Sunday's game against the in-form Gunners!

2 important games and victory is crucial!
    Gunners draw and lost their last 2 games so we need to watch out for them but as usual we will collect the 3pts!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Now Man Utd got chance to avenge the 1 nil league defeat
    Which 1 nil defeat? I remember Man Utd lost to Villa in the League Cup final back in the 90s. Dean Suanders scored twice, broke my heart, no domestic treble. Should revenge that lost.

Rio handed four-game ban

Now he will miss the next four matches against Arsenal, Portsmouth, Aston Villa and Everton. The FA really scare Man Utd win the title again but the more they scare the more we will win again!

4 match ban is really too little better make it 4 months ban!

Quote Originally Posted by CS TAN View Post
    Red is not the current prefer color in Red half of Manchester. Instead it is Green and Gold of old...

"United's soul is never sold / So proudly wear the Green and Gold / We'll never wear our famous Red / Til Glazer's gone or even dead / So raise that ancient standard high / By Green and Gold we'll live or die / That day will come again for sure / When we can wear our Red once more."
    Who cares?
    I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Rio handed four-game ban

Now he will miss the next four matches against Arsenal, Portsmouth, Aston Villa and Everton. The FA really scare Man Utd win the title again but the more they scare the more we will win again!

4 match ban is really too little better make it 4 months ban!
    Think Rio is an idiot! He just got back into the 1st team and he puts himself out by elbowing someone. somemore its Arsenal for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by krishna91 View Post
    Who cares?
    To clarify, the quote that I put up did not come from me, it was on T-shirts that people wore when they attending games in Old Trafford in protest of Glazer family ownership.

I think most people care enough to come to this thread and discuss about Man Utd would care how the team is being seriously affected financially by the debt that the Glazer family has taken up with their Man Utd ownership.

Can you see why there was no major signings even after Ronaldo was sold? You really believe SAF when he said he does not see value in the market at the moment? What was the value of paying 30m pound when he bought Berbatov in 2008? He really was worth that price? No, but at that time, Man Utd have no problem afford paying the sum. Now, we can't afford to sign any big names with the debt of the club. Name me a player we have signed lately that is better than his outgoing counterpart. You can't...

So, as a fan, would it be a bit shallow just to rave about how good Rooney's game winning header or Giggs' perfect cross without any concern of the team's future well being as affected by the financial side of things?

We should be very worry when we see QPR (bankrupted) and Portsmouth (about to) and then take a look at our own club.
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-105L | 35L | 85L II | 135L | Samyang 14mm 2.8

man utd should be in financial troubles , they did not even want to buy established player nowadays , just like arsenal , arshol is worse , stingy and want those cheap and good ,
    even for asharvin still wanna bargain so much. i think blurblurtov will be the last time they spent so much for a player,
    ironically whenever man utd spent so much for those players often end up as flops..

To clarify, the quote that I put up did not come from me, it was on T-shirts that people wore when they attending games in Old Trafford in protest of Glazer family ownership.

I think most people care enough to come to this thread and discuss about Man Utd would care how the team is being seriously affected financially by the debt that the Glazer family has taken up with their Man Utd ownership.

Can you see why there was no major signings even after Ronaldo was sold? You really believe SAF when he said he does not see value in the market at the moment? What was the value of paying 30m pound when he bought Berbatov in 2008? He really was worth that price? No, but at that time, Man Utd have no problem afford paying the sum. Now, we can't afford to sign any big names with the debt of the club. Name me a player we have signed lately that is better than his outgoing counterpart. You can't...

So, as a fan, would it be a bit shallow just to rave about how good Rooney's game winning header or Giggs' perfect cross without any concern of the team's future well being as affected by the financial side of things?

We should be very worry when we see QPR (bankrupted) and Portsmouth (about to) and then take a look at our own club.
    The EPL is highly commercialized. Let's face it. There's no escaping the foreign ownerships because it's the FA's fault. Clubs in Spain are owned by the public, or at least partly, and presidency is voted upon. So the decision is quite unanimous. But the EPL is of course the world's most popular league, and that attracts a fair share of idiots like the Glazers.. I highly doubt that they will ever leave/sell the club unless they themselves get into huge financial trouble.. It's not a democracy they're running at Man Utd. Btw I consider Valencia a very good signing, he's played well for all we've played him down and doubted his abilities.

Looking at the situation of the BPL I'm pretty much financial-apathetic.
    I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

No they are not!
    PLAY UP POMPEY!POMPEY PLAY UP!

It's all HR fault.He spends money without thinking.Just wait and see.......just like Southampton,administration relegate to league 1
    Last edited by lamergod; 30th January 2010 at 07:44 PM.

For the financial issue, I think Man Utd are not in serious trouble yet but the club is struggling to pay the 700m plus that those Glazers idiots owed to the banks. I think the club can't sustain this debt for long, so in the long run, its not good at all. The interest is the killer, most of the income the club makes goes to paying interest and the debt.

On a brighter side, the could be some hope:

Wealthy Man Utd fans approach broker about takeover
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...td/8488910.stm

But really, they have to raise at least 1b to buy the club back.

in about 1/2 hour, Man U vs Arsenal......

put all those financial worries aside...and i blardy HOPE Ferguson does not field West crap Brown!

Where's that young Da Leat or something?

Anything but Wescannotmakeitbrown!

if i had 1B bucks, i'd also like to be a major shareholder of Man U.... LOL! but unlike the glazers, i prefer to have 1B on my hands....

nothing feels better than having 1B in notes rather than IOUs or some stupid investment crap....

LOL

well...i'm just dreaming ..... hope man u can win later!

UH OH..... Wussy brown is on

nani nani zai nani?!

lol nani really on fire! 2-0 up!

Half time 2-0 up!
    Nani is playing great again!

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast