Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    i watched the whole match last night (european time).

FINALLY, for once, Nani played SUPERBLY!!!!! for this match, he was definitely not his usual selfish style, and in fact because of that, he was able to turn and produce fantastic footwork that his predecessor CR would be proud of.

If only he can now start to wake up, realise his role and really produce his absolutely beautiful footwork yesterday for the rest of his time in Utd,...... then maybe, just maybe we can have a CR replacement already.
    Maybe he realised that he needs to have an end product and not running and dribbling like a headless chicken. If he keeps up like this, Fergie and Man Utd fans have 1 less thing to worry.

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    i watched the whole match last night (european time).

FINALLY, for once, Nani played SUPERBLY!!!!! for this match, he was definitely not his usual selfish style, and in fact because of that, he was able to turn and produce fantastic footwork that his predecessor CR would be proud of.

If only he can now start to wake up, realise his role and really produce his absolutely beautiful footwork yesterday for the rest of his time in Utd,...... then maybe, just maybe we can have a CR replacement already.
    Finally the Great pretender stop pretending for once! Great win by the lads!

Finally!!! Brownie is dropped and once again back to clean sheet! Leading table no looking back!

Time to welcome Tevez n co back to OT!

Let's hope the boys can turn in a performance that will take them to the Carling Cup final. I don't think any team has won the Carling Cup consecutively, Man Utd will make history (again) if they can do it.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Let's hope the boys can turn in a performance that will take them to the Carling Cup final. I don't think any team has won the Carling Cup consecutively, Man Utd will make history (again) if they can do it.
    Yup~! Man U for the win against City today~! 3-1 to Man U will be a great score!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

UNITED V Man City
    Thursday, January 28, 2010 4:00:00 AM

Boss: We're at full strength

Reds swoop for Smalling!

Profile: Chris Smalling
    Position: Defender
    DOB: 22/11/89, Greenwich, London
    Height: 192cm
    Weight: 81kg
    Previous Clubs: Maidstone United
    International: England U21

Does this means that someone will be leaving? Hopefully no one except for Brown can lelong him!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Reds swoop for Smalling!

Profile: Chris Smalling
    Position: Defender
    DOB: 22/11/89, Greenwich, London
    Height: 192cm
    Weight: 81kg
    Previous Clubs: Maidstone United
    International: England U21

Does this means that someone will be leaving? Hopefully no one except for Brown can lelong him!
    I though he is brought in to replace Vidic?
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    I though he is brought in to replace Vidic?
    I think Vidic should stay around for another season or 2 then go cos defence still not too stable yet! or wait for Smalling to settle down.

Best sell Brown Sell Sell Sell!

i hope Vidic doesn't go , cant rely on ferdinard , he cant make it , sometimes his form is erratic too , I dun think anyone is there to cover Vidic at the moment ,
    without him and Evra the def is like buay zhai liao

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    I think Vidic should stay around for another season or 2 then go cos defence still not too stable yet! or wait for Smalling to settle down.

Best sell Brown Sell Sell Sell!
    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    i hope Vidic doesn't go , cant rely on ferdinard , he cant make it , sometimes his form is erratic too , I dun think anyone is there to cover Vidic at the moment ,
    Agree with you bros. I hate to see Vidic go too, but seems like he's keen on pursuing his career elsewhere.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    Ya Vidic is the pillar in our defence without him we really struggle thats why i say it would be better to keep him for another season or 2 while we get a replacement to gel into the back four or better still stablise the back four!

We really need someone who can have / able to control / comand the box other then VDS!

As for Rio Kenna charge after long time absent!
    Last edited by melvin; 27th January 2010 at 05:50 PM.

Be victorious in tonight's game and then Man Utd will be all high for Sunday's game against the in-form Gunners!

2 important games and victory is crucial!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

We need to beat em by a margin of 2 goals.. Hopefully we do, otherwise it's gonna be shameful.

Rooney and Valencia are the players to watch tonight.

Anyways, does anyone know where i can watch the match online?
    I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

Full Time

Manchester United 3 - 1 Manchester City

Unbelievable goal at the end. Wayne Rooney currently has the best form among any striker in the world. Giggs made a GODLY cross.

The devil in me is raging red.

ROONEY ROONEY ROONEy

I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

For the second time in my life, i must say, Nani played good today again!

alot of the attack were construed through him too...

Rooney is in great form and that will bid Man U well...

HOWEVER>....notice the moment Brown came onto the pitch....man U leaked goal liao.... and somehow all the strikers and midfielders like Carrick all pah jiao oredi....

initially Carrick could shoot so nicely.......then once Brown came on, he shoot, so near and can miss.......

Time to offload Brown to our fav dumping grounds!

ARGH... ......

Now Man Utd got chance to avenge the 1 nil league defeat
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Great win man, Rooney is in red hot form at the moment.
    Almost went into extra time courtesy by Carlos Tevez again.
    He got all the 3 goals in both matches.

wow , man citeh must be damn upset , man utd scored twice againest them last min LOL

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast