Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    It still hurts and Fergie wants to beat them too.. he sent out a strong team last night.

Fergie's still have lots of faith in Berbatov, though his performances week in and out were not as good as in Spurs, which puzzles me.
    Even Owen's goal ratio is better than Berba, somemore he's on the field much lesser than Berba.

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

hmms, does wes brown feel inferior whenever he's on the first 11 for the main team? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    Even Owen's goal ratio is better than Berba, somemore he's on the field much lesser than Berba.
    Yah think SAF should field him more often! But i thinnk he will only be fielded in more impt occasion like during Leauge games n CL games!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Yah think SAF should field him more often! But i thinnk he will only be fielded in more impt occasion like during Leauge games n CL games!
    Think if Owen plays the same duration as Berba, i'm sure he will be on the top 3 league goal scorers this season.
    Too bad Fergie still keep faith on his "prized" player in Berbatov.

Think if Owen plays the same duration as Berba, i'm sure he will be on the top 3 league goal scorers this season.
    Too bad Fergie still keep faith on his "prized" player in Berbatov.
    If u spend mega bucks for a striker, think no choice but to use him. But Berba isn't too bad in my opinion. Can be better but did okie.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    If u spend mega bucks for a striker, think no choice but to use him. But Berba isn't too bad in my opinion. Can be better but did okie.
    If he can reproduce his form at Spurs, then i will say the mega bucks is well spent.
    But too bad he still haven't reach that form yet.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Guys, no doubt losing to Man City sucks but this is League Cup leh! Man Utd's priorities lie in the EPL title and CL.

actually Man U priorities should be 4 cups

LOL!

but then again...i HIGHLY doubt EPL will be Man U's this year unless miracle..... (and yes unless wes brown dun play)

Tevez, Rooney and Park were always the most hardworking among all the players that i've seen in MU.

if i was SAF, i will definitely try pairing Tevez with Owen, Rooney with Owen. Blurblurtok can sell to some dumping ground lah..........

i would actually want to see Obertan and Diouf more involved in such games as i think these 2 have the pace and skills required for the EPL nowadays....... just need plenty of match experience!

Is there live broadcast from Starhub on league cup semi-finals?
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-105L | 35L | 85L II | 135L | Samyang 14mm 2.8

If he can reproduce his form at Spurs, then i will say the mega bucks is well spent.
    But too bad he still haven't reach that form yet.
    Ya his country form also not bad lei.... it is just with he couldnt produce like he did when outside of United.
    Was he fielded in the wrong place or SAF wants him to play differently or style with causes his low scoring rate? or he still yet to click with the team?

Mame Biram Diouf plundered a clinical hat-trick in under 50 minutes on his debut for United's Reserves at Sunderland.

This guy Mame Biram Diouf is really hot! Think he should be in the first team soon!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Mame Biram Diouf plundered a clinical hat-trick in under 50 minutes on his debut for United's Reserves at Sunderland.

This guy Mame Biram Diouf is really hot! Think he should be in the first team soon!
    and Real Madrid will come knocking on our doors as well soon!!!

UNITED V Hull City
    Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:00:00 PM

3pts to lead the table!

Sir Alex eyes pole position! The rest is gonna buang!

Rio fit to face Hull! Hope he remember how to defend n time to drop Brownie!

March fixture changes

The live television matches for March have been announced, resulting in four changes to United's fixture list.

The first game to be affected is Wolverhampton Wanderers away - this is still scheduled for Saturday 6 March but will now kick off at 17:30 for live broadcast on ESPN. However, the game could move again if Wolves are involved in an FA Cup sixth round tie.

The following Saturday's fixture, at home to Fulham on 13 March, will now kick off at 12:45 for coverage on Sky Sports.

Sky will also show United versus Liverpool, live from Old Trafford; consequently this match has been moved from Saturday 20 March to 13:30 on Sunday 21 March.

The final change for now is the kick-off time against Bolton Wanderers, away on Saturday 27 March. ESPN's cameras will be at the Reebok Stadium for a 17:30 start.

Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    and Real Madrid will come knocking on our doors as well soon!!!
    They forever like dat but they are our dumping ground n pay good $$$ for us to dump!

8th min we are 1 goal up.
    Rooney again.

Man Utd 4-0 Hull
    Rooney with all 4 goals!

Full Time

Manchester United 4 Hull City 0

wow Rooney with 4 goals! I tot 80 plus minute and 2 nil up should be good enough but scored 2 more.

i watched the whole match last night (european time).

FINALLY, for once, Nani played SUPERBLY!!!!! for this match, he was definitely not his usual selfish style, and in fact because of that, he was able to turn and produce fantastic footwork that his predecessor CR would be proud of.

If only he can now start to wake up, realise his role and really produce his absolutely beautiful footwork yesterday for the rest of his time in Utd,...... then maybe, just maybe we can have a CR replacement already.

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    i watched the whole match last night (european time).

FINALLY, for once, Nani played SUPERBLY!!!!! for this match, he was definitely not his usual selfish style, and in fact because of that, he was able to turn and produce fantastic footwork that his predecessor CR would be proud of.

If only he can now start to wake up, realise his role and really produce his absolutely beautiful footwork yesterday for the rest of his time in Utd,...... then maybe, just maybe we can have a CR replacement already.
    Without doubt, his play yesterday was superb.
    His crosses are deadly.
    Hope he can continue to produce this form.