Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Hmm....the team seems to be struggling these days. Too many players off form. Only Rooney and Valencia seem to play better. I think G. Neville is off the pace. Simply a bit too slow liao. Sad to say but maybe its time for him to retire this season or next season max.

Chelsea kee form. Just like Reading!
    Next season I look forward to see new and hungry faces in the defense. Rio and Gary have seen better days and prob good to play in lower premier league teams. Gary Cahill is good buy and Vidich can go to Madrid.

Another good buy is a left winger
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

who is the new striker ? wow debut scored already ? has anyone know what liverpool has been doin nowadays ? haha
    just saw something interesting YNWA = You Never Win Again lol

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    who is the new striker ? wow debut scored already ? has anyone know what liverpool has been doin nowadays ? haha
    I am only afraid that by the time they come to Old Trafford they want to win at all cost
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

They can win us all they want, but they'll never win the League. LOL.

YNWA = You'll Never Win Anything.

It's a good win from manchester united. Think Rooney will be the key factor.

anyway, should stop the mockings of other teams as well, what happens to other teams will happens to any teams.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Mame Biram Diouf! centre-forward from Norwegian! hope not only score in Debut match!
    The 22-year-old, who scored 23 times in 52 games for Molde in Norway!

Nowadays they busy conceding last min goal to throw away their game maybe they busy trying to get Rafa sacked!
    But dun think he will go soon he should see out his contract!
    Last edited by melvin; 18th January 2010 at 11:50 AM.

I think they are still dreaming of the title. 2nd last season, and thought they will clinch it this season. Basket! Man Utd champs last season and I also dun have confidence of a 4th consec title. They are really hilarious.

Carling Cup Semi Final 1st leg

Full Time

Manchester City 2 Manchester United 1

Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    Carling Cup Semi Final 1st leg

Full Time

Manchester City 2 Manchester United 1

haiz.....huai fergie din listen to me....

Controversial penalty or whatever crap, Man U has to stop coming up with lame excuses!

scroll back to previous postings.....i've already said Tevez is MUCH MUCH more valuable then alot of the crappy midfielders we have and a Blurblurtov ...... and indeed, selling him was a huge mistake.....

well......Man U better get ready for the return leg.........else...its gonna kiss bling bling goodbye!

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post

Controversial penalty or whatever crap, Man U has to stop coming up with lame excuses!

scroll back to previous postings.....i've already said Tevez is MUCH MUCH more valuable then alot of the crappy midfielders we have and a Blurblurtov ...... and indeed, selling him was a huge mistake.....

well......Man U better get ready for the return leg.........else...its gonna kiss bling bling goodbye!

no lah , tevez was not really that good when he was at OT , always running around like a headless fly ( reminds me of Kuyt , lol ) but come to think of it , man utd expensive signings have been flops , too many to mention , blurblurtov , saha , veron , forlan , nani , tevez.
    is there too much pressure playing at man utd?

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post

All becos Wes Brown is in defence thats why we lost! Drop him for the next game we confirm win!

Should just send Wes Brown packing and go home.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Wes brown that bad?? Anyway, return leg Sir Alex sure install full strength. Will be an exciting match.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Wes brown that bad?? Anyway, return leg Sir Alex sure install full strength. Will be an exciting match.
    Yeah... its been proven snice he was with the team we either concede goals to draw or lose! With him around confirm drop points! Chop n Garantee + warranty!

Waiting for the return match but unlikely he will fill a full strength team!

2 goals from Tevez

Still think is a mistake to get Berbatov.
    I will choose Tevez over Berba anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    2 goals from Tevez

Still think is a mistake to get Berbatov.
    I will choose Tevez over Berba anytime.
    I second that. Tevez can be quite deadly as compared to Berbatov.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Tevez is a complete striker, almost. I sense that Sir Alex must be having some bad relationship with Tevez, thus ending Tevez stays there......

Base on good sense of sporting good players, i do not think Sir Alex missed Tevez talents.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Tevez is a complete striker, almost. I sense that Sir Alex must be having some bad relationship with Tevez, thus ending Tevez stays there......

Base on good sense of sporting good players, i do not think Sir Alex missed Tevez talents.
    Tevez is an erxcellent player and striker but he is priced out of Man Utd evaluation. They wanted a total of 32-35m for him and roonay only cost 27m. Is Tevex better than Rooney? Not quite so, as good but not better. So thats why Man Utd din sign him.

Guys, no doubt losing to Man City sucks but this is League Cup leh! Man Utd's priorities lie in the EPL title and CL.

It still hurts and Fergie wants to beat them too.. he sent out a strong team last night.

Fergie's still have lots of faith in Berbatov, though his performances week in and out were not as good as in Spurs, which puzzles me.