Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    Man Utd 0-1 Leeds Utd.
    Poor poor game by Man Utd.
    Even poorer by Wes Brown.
    Especially that Brown, his tackling and man marking was atrocious, which lead to Leeds goal.
    Same for Neville, don't know why Fergie still want to play him.
    Wes Brown is a gone case got him in the lineup confirm gone no need to see now transfer window open liao so give him away or maybe ask our dumpingground to take him in! Give them FOC!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Wes Brown is a gone case got him in the lineup confirm gone no need to see now transfer window open liao so give him away or maybe ask our dumpingground to take him in! Give them FOC!
    Brown got a very 'relax' style of defending. Sometimes, he gives strikers too much time. Losing to Leeds at home is a mega **** up mans. Ultra bad result. Hope the team will wake up.

I think its time for some of the "senior" players (gary neville, paul scholes) to retire instead of occupying a space in the senior squad. I can't see Sir Alex forcing them to retire.. so they should be more "automatic".

And nowadays the squad has more and more "relax" players who tend to slow down the game .. Berbatov, Rio Ferdinand.. and now West Brown also one of them...

The counter attacking play is not as good compared to the past, we don't really have enough players that can move fast enough except for Rooney and maybe Valencia, Park.. the rest are nowhere to be seen ...

Cup derby postponed

United's Carling Cup semi-final first leg against Manchester City has been postponed.

The Reds were due at Eastlands on Wednesday night, but heavy snow in the north west means the game has been rearranged to Tuesday 19 January.

The second leg, originally scheduled for Tuesday 19 January at Old Trafford, will now take place on Wednesday 27 January.

Postpone came just in time!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Brown got a very 'relax' style of defending. Sometimes, he gives strikers too much time. Losing to Leeds at home is a mega **** up mans. Ultra bad result. Hope the team will wake up.
    Next match will be agianst Birmingham we should see some changes in the first team players!

Next match will be agianst Birmingham we should see some changes in the first team players!
    No more Brown please.
    I rather Carrick or Fletcher plays in central defence.

No more Brown please.
    Brownie! I be saying to get him lelong off 3-4 seasons ago when he is aorund we either concede or worst lose the game he is the hole in our defence!

No more Brown please.
    Think he is good as a back up player. Once vidic, Rio and Evans are avaliable, he will prob not play as central defence, prob at the full backs.

Think he is good as a back up player. Once vidic, Rio and Evans are avaliable, he will prob not play as central defence, prob at the full backs.
    With Rafael, Fabio, Evra, don't think he's good enough for our full bac positions too.
    Think Park Ji Sung also plays better then him as a right back.

Full Time

Birmingham City 1 Manchester United 1

65% ball posession and we only managed a draw through an own goal.... the beauty of the beautiful game, anything can happen

The boys had a decent game, but just couldn't put the ball into the net.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

We need to replace Scholes and strengthen the defence.
    I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    65% ball posession and we only managed a draw through an own goal.... the beauty of the beautiful game, anything can happen

The boys had a decent game, but just couldn't put the ball into the net.
    Yeah it was a bad result. Dominated possession but no end product. Think Foster's future at Man Utd is sealed. He is not even on the subs bench against Birmingham.

Quote Originally Posted by krishna91 View Post
    We need to replace Scholes and strengthen the defence.
    Need to sack Brown also becos of him we drop 2pts and got kick out of FA cup!

Need to sack Brown also becos of him we drop 2pts and got kick out of FA cup!
    lol u really hate brown! Well Scholes is really impt. I'm surprised that Fergie have not bought a replacement for him. I tot he will do it 3 years back but till now, only Carrick and Anderson arrived and both are not Scholes.

Waaa......Reading is power!

lol u really hate brown! Well Scholes is really impt. I'm surprised that Fergie have not bought a replacement for him. I tot he will do it 3 years back but till now, only Carrick and Anderson arrived and both are not Scholes.

Waaa......Reading is power!
    Bo Bian he have been the lobang in our defence ever snice he start playing for us!

Reading of cos power they score all 3 goals some more and sending their top players to the sick bay to get MC!

UNITED V Burnley
    Saturday, January 16, 2010 11:00:00 PM

I think the training trip in Qatar help us!

4-0.. duh... and United's still play as badly as usual.. *indifferent*

Full Time

Manchester United 3 - 0 Burnley

Hmm....the team seems to be struggling these days. Too many players off form. Only Rooney and Valencia seem to play better. I think G. Neville is off the pace. Simply a bit too slow liao. Sad to say but maybe its time for him to retire this season or next season max.

Chelsea kee form. Just like Reading!