Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Half Time already 3-0 to Man Utd.

Goals from:
    Rooney
    Carrick
    Rafael
    Berbatov
    Valencia

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Could have been 10-0

Rooney hit the post twice!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    Half Time already 3-0 to Man Utd.

Goals from:
    Rooney
    Carrick
    Rafael
    Berbatov
    Valencia

Good to see the goals are being spread around! Its been a long long time snice we seen such a margin hope we are able to do the same in coming matches Hmmm....iirc next one is the FA cup?

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Ho se la

This is a good result plus Rio and Jonny Evans coming back from injuries. Nothing has been mentioned about John Oshea but he be back too
    Rio not only must come back from his injuries he must come back to be his usual self!

Rafael and Valencia's goal are quite nice. Berba's goal is very coolly taken. The team played quite well but there are still some lapse of concentration.

BTW, VDS given time off cos his wife is ill. Hope she recovers soon so VDS can come back.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Rio not only must come back from his injuries he must come back to be his usual self!
    I belive next season will see a new central defender. Tall and strong one. I think there is one central defender fr Bolton who impresses SAF. Just cant remember his name
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Rafael and Valencia's goal are quite nice. Berba's goal is very coolly taken. The team played quite well but there are still some lapse of concentration.

BTW, VDS given time off cos his wife is ill. Hope she recovers soon so VDS can come back.
    Its good that Kuczak has a long run in the league campaign becos Man Utd needs to have a successor in goal. VDS is already 39 and he cant be playing for the rest of his life.

I was actually feeling greedy last night and hoped for more goals, that was how spoiled I was. But its good to see such convincing performances its been a while since we won so convincingly. Hope we carry this kind of form in 2010, we've dropped too many silly points this season.

The next FA Cup match should be a 'walk in the park', however the following Carling Cup match against Manchester City will be mouth watering. It will be interesting to see whether Sir Alex will give the youngsters a go at the multi-million spending club.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    The next FA Cup match should be a 'walk in the park', however the following Carling Cup match against Manchester City will be mouth watering. It will be interesting to see whether Sir Alex will give the youngsters a go at the multi-million spending club.
    FA Cup games are never walk in the park becos there be giant killers somewhere. Next 2 cup games will be good for other first team members to play. I actualy like to see Wellbeck and Fabio in action

Tomorrow Man Utd vs Leeds

Tomorrow Man Utd vs Leeds
    I am excited but I am more excited for the Birmingham game. they are on a roll!!!

LIVE telecast tonight 9pm.
    Man Utd vs Leeds Utd.

At least can see othr players in the line up

Man Utd 0-1 Leeds Utd.
    Poor poor game by Man Utd.
    Even poorer by Wes Brown.

My fault, I said it was a walk in the park

But it really was 'a walk in the park'... it's like watching walking football, the players lack 'bite'! No hunger at all, deserve the defeat!

My fault, I said it was a walk in the park

But it really was 'a walk in the park'... it's like watching walking football, the players lack 'bite'! No hunger at all, deserve the defeat!
    Especially that Brown, his tackling and man marking was atrocious, which lead to Leeds goal.
    Same for Neville, don't know why Fergie still want to play him.

Especially that Brown, his tackling and man marking was atrocious, which lead to Leeds goal.
    Same for Neville, don't know why Fergie still want to play him.
    And Rooney keeps losing the ball... horrible performance. Tevez will be laughing if Man Utd is going to play like that in the next Carling Cup Semi-final.

And Rooney keeps losing the ball... horrible performance. Tevez will be laughing if Man Utd is going to play like that in the next Carling Cup Semi-final.
    I have a feeling Tevez will net the winner for our rival Man City.
    Just the same as how he netted the winner for West Ham to help the Hammers to stay up.

Full Time

Manchester United 0 Leeds United 1