Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

To be fair to Nani, he provided the cross resulting in Owen's first goal. What he needs now is to be consistent. I am sure one on one there is no defender who can take him on but most defense in the EPL do not give him time and space so he is not able to express himself.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    To be fair to Nani, he provided the cross resulting in Owen's first goal. What he needs now is to be consistent. I am sure one on one there is no defender who can take him on but most defense in the EPL do not give him time and space so he is not able to express himself.
    I think that is not good enough for a Man Utd player. He have to beat the defences in EPL consistently, if not, then he is of not much use. But he will make a useful squad player if he is willing to sit on the bench in the future. But i'm still hoping he improve, if not wasted $$$.
    Last edited by afbug; 10th December 2009 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    By Jan the defenders should be back in action.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Remember when The Gaffer first signed Owen? We all thought he was mad.... Trust in The Gaffer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    Remember when The Gaffer first signed Owen? We all thought he was mad.... Trust in The Gaffer!!!
    In SAF we Trust!

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    Yah that's true. The only time I felt he was mad was when he signed Massimo Taibi.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    In SAF we Trust!
    Wah this term is Liv use one.....we dun use but we also use.......in Rafe we trust!

actually Nani is trying to cut thru the defense like Ronaldo thou he is trying hard , most of the time I only see him doin a normal cross in the end , like the assist he gave to M.owen first goal against Wolf , i think in terms of cutting thru , evra is even better than him , Nani has to work harder lah , he is not even establish in O.T now start to whine already.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Wah this term is Liv use one.....we dun use but we also use.......in Rafe we trust!
    Its ok la...who use also can no copyright I hope Rafa signed on for life with the pools...

Wah its a bad result. Bad home defeat. Team din play too well. Haiz.....

Full Time

Manchester United 0 Aston Villa 1

Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    Full Time

Manchester United 0 Aston Villa 1
    Consolation is Chealski draw!

Ya, bad result. Although I have to disagree that the team didn't play well. I thought the first half, the passing was slick and we created many chances, just that the front man couldn't find the target. 2nd half, Villa was defending with 10 men....

But that's football lah... the better team sometimes don't win, the ball is round (sphere?), anything can happen.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Consolation is Chealski draw!
    yep...no ez matches in epl these days.... still a long way to go!

arsehols won loserfools , argh was hoping both of them draw so they can drop 4 points , haha if arsehol win all the match then will be same points with man u

Nani is trying too hard to gek seh. Everytime he get the ball, he must slalom thru 5 or 6 defenders, even if he can make a simple pass.

Nani has no future at MU coz of Gabriel Obertan. Obertan is a much more balanced player. Obertan know when to dribble, when to pass.

Nani only know how to dribble, he dunno how to pass. I guess its because he is trying to show the "I am the new Ronaldo" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by artspraken View Post
    Nani is trying too hard to gek seh. Everytime he get the ball, he must slalom thru 5 or 6 defenders, even if he can make a simple pass.

Nani has no future at MU coz of Gabriel Obertan. Obertan is a much more balanced player. Obertan know when to dribble, when to pass.

Nani only know how to dribble, he dunno how to pass. I guess its because he is trying to show the "I am the new Ronaldo" thing.
    i sec that , haolian one , he pattern alot only yet no speed

Quote Originally Posted by artspraken View Post

He tries too hard to impress but not much end product. He must have an end product if not, Fergie will not want him as 1st team player. Future at Man Utd, I won't say no cos he will make a good squad player.