Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Dun think they areinterested in the Europa Cup! Next season we might see a new team in the CL rather then the usual 4!
    which team playing LFC this weekend? Birmingham sure easy meat unless the unthinkable happens.

Next game on 21 is against Citeh. Surely a draw. Last seaon Citeh came close.
    Last edited by jeff49er; 5th November 2009 at 11:15 PM.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    which team playing LFC this weekend? Birmingham sure easy meat unless the unthinkable happens.

The problem is unthinkable always happen!

With their current form i am sure they will struggle to draw City!

Chelsea vs Man Utd - 12am Singapore time

Winner will top the table... tough game but I think it's going to be a very tight and close game with Chelsea having an edge. Either a draw or either team win by a single goal.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Chelsea vs Man Utd - 12am Singapore time

Winner will top the table... tough game but I think it's going to be a very tight and close game with Chelsea having an edge. Either a draw or either team win by a single goal.

show's the situation we're in now when even we wun predict a man u win....

Quote Originally Posted by nysheng View Post
    show's the situation we're in now when even we wun predict a man u win....

Chelsea : Man U
    1 : 0

Haiz...... Chelsea were definitely strong, but i'm shocked at the rough tactics employed with plenty of Best actor awards too. Man U too became quite aggresive towards the middle of the 2nd half...

Having said that, I think both teams played well...... Clearly, Man U lack an all out striker.......... too much play and no real results .....

ah well, lets see the next few games

We played really well against a strong opponent last night and was unlucky to lose...

The referee was really not up to standard i feel... not only decision against ours was ridiculous but decision against Chelsea was crazy too...

an eg was the yellow card for Drogba when it was Johnny Evans who kicked him in the chest...

then there was the foul against Fletcher which he won legitimately, which lead to the free kick which lead to the goal..

And the goal was probably a foul on Evra instead...

I understand why Sir Alex Ferguson keep ranting about the poor standard of referee-ing... simply because the standard has been deterioriating... And, its true that when the players and managers dont perform, they are criticised but when the referee dont perform, nobody dares to say a thing for fear of fines or touchline bans...

Quote Originally Posted by hongwen37 View Post
    We played really well against a strong opponent last night and was unlucky to lose...

The referee was really not up to standard i feel... not only decision against ours was ridiculous but decision against Chelsea was crazy too...

an eg was the yellow card for Drogba when it was Johnny Evans who kicked him in the chest...

then there was the foul against Fletcher which he won legitimately, which lead to the free kick which lead to the goal..

And the goal was probably a foul on Evra instead...

I understand why Sir Alex Ferguson keep ranting about the poor standard of referee-ing... simply because the standard has been deterioriating... And, its true that when the players and managers dont perform, they are criticised but when the referee dont perform, nobody dares to say a thing for fear of fines or touchline bans...

Seconded!
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

We should have won the match nowadays ref kelong against our team!

Defeat hurts Sir Alex!

Hmmm this lost was harder to swallow than the Liv one. This one, Man Utd played very well, controlled the midfield and then, the ref again..... It is a really hard schedule too, after midweek CL, weekend its a big game away, just like that Liv game.

Thats why the FA decide not to punish Fergie for his comments cos they know their refs suck big time.

Its hard to swallow but we have no choice... just like how the fools and their beachball incident.... refs making mistakes are gonna keep happening... especially in big games.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Hmmm this lost was harder to swallow than the Liv one. This one, Man Utd played very well, controlled the midfield and then, the ref again..... It is a really hard schedule too, after midweek CL, weekend its a big game away, just like that Liv game.

Thats why the FA decide not to punish Fergie for his comments cos they know their refs suck big time.
    It is really sad that we lost the game this way, the ref standard seems drop alot. Anyway we are having a weeks break from EPL hope the lads recover on time for the tight games to come.
    Are we into international games again?

Something's lacking in the team.. we cannot impose ourselves as well as previous seasons.

lacking a finisher.... i thought the carrick/fletcher/anderson trio worked well... just that we didnt have any finishers!

I think we lacked a defensive midfielder when Hargreaves and Fletcher are injured.

Getting to know Robbie Brady who model himself after Giggs.

But we have some many wingers can they produce like what Kanchelski, Giggs, CR.... produce or somewhere near them? Haizzz....

As i said long long time ago snice RVN left we need an all out striker/finisher to kill off our chances in the Goal Area or like Sherringham n Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

A midfielder who can single handedly turn the game around like King Cantona or Keano.

And defender will be the pairing of Pallister n Irwin.

Finally GK will be the reflexes of Peter Schmeichel.

But Alas ............

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD

AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON!!!

Finally BPL is back this weekend!

Sunday, November 22, 2009 1:30:00 AM local time, we will be welcoming the toffees. With Sir Alex gets touchline ban! til portsmouth game! We should be still be able to make it securing 3pts at home!

Meanwhile Berba breaks record but wonder when will he break any record in a shirt!

Finally BPL is back this weekend!

Sunday, November 22, 2009 1:30:00 AM local time, we will be welcoming the toffees. With Sir Alex gets touchline ban! til portsmouth game! We should be still be able to make it securing 3pts at home!

Meanwhile Berba breaks record but wonder when will he break any record in a shirt!
    I think for the Everton game, he is still alllowed in the dugout. His ban will start later I think?

Bro u spot on draw 2-2!

Bro u spot on draw 2-2!
    Dont play play. Citeh did better than Man Utd

They actually took a lead only to settle for a draw.

Well....
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Dont play play. Citeh did better than Man Utd

They actually took a lead only to settle for a draw.

Well....
    Of Cos better la they gt 10 strikers lei... Dun play play ok!

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast