Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Liverfool lost, thats the price of beating Man Utd. After last week's game, seems like other games dont matter
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Although it's a 2-0 win, but honestly Man Utd did not play well. A few players are performing below par (for eg. Michael Carrick) and the usual flair of good football is missing from their play. Chelsea put 5 past Blackburn, but Man Utd struggle with 2. Hope the Red Devils can continue to improve, otherwise the next game at Chelsea is going to be a uphill task.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

nv watch the match ,hw was it ? steady lah anyway man utd won , i tot liverfool will bounce back after winning man utd haha , even torres could not save the day haha!
    dat y i say liverfool won our match is okie , let them celebrate as if they have gotten the world cup haha , so funny their reaction. but abit afraid of chelsea ,
    they are simply too strong. i think man utd cant win them as the moment. man utd squad much weaker to me than i actually thought. . mid field like a few a qua running ard ,
    fletcher , carrick , o shea.. they doesn't look agressive enuff compare to liverfool and chelski midfield , bebatov worse still haven got the ball already fell dwn . fergie 's another bad signing

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    nv watch the match ,hw was it ? steady lah anyway man utd won , i tot liverfool will bounce back after winning man utd haha , even torres could not save the day haha!
    dat y i say liverfool won our match is okie , let them celebrate as if they have gotten the world cup haha , so funny their reaction. but abit afraid of chelsea ,
    they are simply too strong. i think man utd cant win them as the moment. man utd squad much weaker to me than i actually thought. . mid field like a few a qua running ard ,
    fletcher , carrick , o shea.. they doesn't look agressive enuff compare to liverfool and chelski midfield , bebatov worse still haven got the ball already fell dwn . fergie 's another bad signing
    Actually Chekskis bought thugs to play midfield and Liverfool bought gangsters

If you look at last night's matches, the difference between Man Utd and Liverpool is the bench strength. Raffa did not have a bench to go to while Sir Alex still has a decent bench to grind out results. It is true that Liverpool is a two-man team and if they get injuries, then their performance level will drop drastically. I think a lot of Liverpool fans really wish Raffa had sign Michael Owen in the summer...
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-105L | 35L | 85L II | 135L | Samyang 14mm 2.8

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Actually Chekskis bought thugs to play midfield and Liverfool bought gangsters
    haha true true , liverfool the way the players played as if they were out for slashing the man utd player haha.. if only they have this kinda of attitude with other teams , then maybe they have a chance of the trophy , probably their nearest chance was last season , Chelskis black magic is too strong already , looks like a Ghana team to me haha

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    haha true true , liverfool the way the players played as if they were out for slashing the man utd player haha.. if only they have this kinda of attitude with other teams , then maybe they have a chance of the trophy , probably their nearest chance was last season , Chelskis black magic is too strong already , looks like a Ghana team to me haha
    that's why i am dreading the african cup of nations....

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    that's why i am dreading the african cup of nations....
    Ok one la... last season also like dat u all gt enough on the bench! Unlike some teams!

Liverfool lost, thats the price of beating Man Utd. After last week's game, seems like other games dont matter
    Thats why i say its ok for us to lose to them as their main obejctive is to win us, not any other title!

They always seems to outdo us just like they saw we got 2red cards in 2 games, they then 1 game 2 reds! They are indeed the best team across the land confirm no fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Although it's a 2-0 win, but honestly Man Utd did not play well. A few players are performing below par (for eg. Michael Carrick) and the usual flair of good football is missing from their play. Chelsea put 5 past Blackburn, but Man Utd struggle with 2. Hope the Red Devils can continue to improve, otherwise the next game at Chelsea is going to be a uphill task.
    Yes, the team din play well in the last few matches. I think Man Utd really missed a midfield destroyer like Hargreaves and Fletcher. Carrick can't do a decent job and Anderson is orginally an attacking midfielder, so really need Fletcher back asap. Hargreaves, I really dunno whats his progress. Without the holding midfielder, Man Utd struggles to control the midield.

Orbetan's the man!!! He looks pretty good on the wing... First premier league match so very ganchiong thats why dribble till out... funny incident..

Give him some time and i believe we can sell Nani already... I seriously dont like Nani.. Sometimes good but most of the time not good...

central midfield still lack of good personnel.. When will hargreaves return?????

I'm going to stay up late to watch Liverpool lose to Lyon tonight!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Wah whats up with the defence man? Concede 3 goals at home is not very good. 3-3 draw, qualified liao but to top the group, think still need a draw or a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I'm going to stay up late to watch Liverpool lose to Lyon tonight!
    Liverfoool drew

As good as lose.... now they need a miracle to progress to the last 16.

They play well, but luck is not with them. Liverpool, over the many years, have also won or saved their games with last minute goals, so it's just a taste of their own medicine. As the saying goes - You win some, you lose some. Try again next year.

Please............. Lyon please let Fiorentina beat you!!!

U know , Liverfool has a better chance to win the European Union cup than us wining the CL.

i think we shld be more worried abt chelsea this weekend...

United 3 CSKA Moscow 3Owen, Scholes.

we draw 3-3 at home saved by their own goal!

U know , Liverfool has a better chance to win the European Union cup than us wining the CL.
    Dun think they areinterested in the Europa Cup! Next season we might see a new team in the CL rather then the usual 4!