Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

CSKA 0-1 Man Utd. 86 min goal by A.Valencia

Great job! Maximum points from 3 games.

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

YEAH>>>>>>LATE LATE STRIKE!

The match was exciting actually...coz the Russians had a never say die attitude and they were strong and fast too!

Now lets look forward to Sunday
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Antonio Valencia's winner in the 86th minute

Damn! I will be on business trip starting from sat.
    Will miss the Liverpool clash.

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    I'm sure you can watch the match overseas too bro. Just head down to the bar in the hotel or maybe you can even watch it in your room.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Valencia 2 goals in 2 games he is on form!

We have cleared 2 tough away match! We are now left with 1 away to Germany(which is last of the 3) the rest is 2 home games!

Which is good as we will playing in Stamford Bridge after Moscow game n Besiktas in between the Everton(H) n travelling for the Portsmouth game!

1 Van der Sar
    2 Neville
    5 Ferdinand
    15 Vidic
    20 Fabio
    25 Valencia
    22 O'Shea
    18 Scholes
    8 Anderson
    17 Nani
    9 Berbatov

Sub used:

6 Brown for Ferdinard
    7 Owen for Scholes
    16 Carrick for Fabio

SAF played 4-5-1 rather defensive. Thought SAF will play his usual 4-4-2!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    SAF played 4-5-1 rather defensive. Thought SAF will play his usual 4-4-2!

Probably he's hoping for a draw since our best players are at home. The goal is a bonus to SAF I think.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

actually whether man u win or lose this weekend doesn't bothers me , as long as they win the EPL this season
    remember last season ? when liverfool beaten us 0-4 at home,gerard is so elated that he kissed the camera , i respect him as a great footballer , they were so happy .. as if they won the EPL cup
    years after years it has always been like this , they will always treat man utd as a world cup final .. liverfool fans are happy and excited ( for winning man utd ) be it as long as man utd win the EPL cup at the end of the season XD , but as a man u fan , is always nice to see them winning at anifield : )

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    actually whether man u win or lose this weekend doesn't bothers me , as long as they win the EPL this season
    remember last season ? when liverfool beaten us 0-4 at home,gerard is so elated that he kissed the camera , i respect him as a great footballer , they were so happy .. as if they won the EPL cup
    years after years it has always been like this , they will always treat man utd as a world cup final .. liverfool fans are happy and excited ( for winning man utd ) be it as long as man utd win the EPL cup at the end of the season XD , but as a man u fan , is always nice to see them winning at anifield : )
    This time round, Chelsea is breathing down the neck and Man Utd cant afford to lose. Draw is still good enough.

Hey bro, please resist from calling our team "Man U".
    It's actually an insult to the team.
    Use Man Utd or United instead.

Antonio Valencia's winner in the 86th minute

Not too bad la, as u still can catch the game at a pub or maybe your hotel room. My friend is in Aust for overseas ICT, totally cut off from the world when it comes to media.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    Hey, we need the Skaus Bastids to beat us this weekend!! We need the Fat Spanish Waiter to keep his job cos he is the only one who can screw them up!

Hahahahahahahahha!!!!
    Dun worry, they will not sack our beloved Benitaz cos they can't afford it! Benitaz just signed a new deal worth 4 million plus for 5 years. Liv have to cough out up to 20m if they wanna sack him.

Rafa's Job is safe! As long as he is around and Chelsea falters, we will overhaul Liv as the most successful club in England in the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Dun worry, they will not sack our beloved Benitaz cos they can't afford it! Benitaz just signed a new deal worth 4 million plus for 5 years. Liv have to cough out up to 20m if they wanna sack him.

Rafa's Job is safe! As long as he is around and Chelsea falters, we will overhaul Liv as the most successful club in England in the next few years.
    Next year Rafa has to get more Brit based players and off load foreign talent in his team.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Next year Rafa has to get more Brit based players and off load foreign talent in his team.
    It will be like start from zero for them!

Hey bro, please resist from calling our team "Man U".
    It's actually an insult to the team.
    Use Man Utd or United instead.
    what kind of insult ? i heard ppl saying man u , m u , man united , united ,
    many ways of addressing them , what makes u feel that is insulting ? where do the root and base come from ?
    i have heard die hard fans saying man u , m u .. just too many these kind of pple around ?
    i think u will be very busy if u need to correct them

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    This time round, Chelsea is breathing down the neck and Man Utd cant afford to lose. Draw is still good enough.
    ya agreed , Chelsea is always the strongest team around in EPL , last season they fumbled up because they are fed up with a inexperience club coach. this season with ancelotti around
    , i think every club will be fear facing them

alright bro , i shall address them as man united = D cheers
    man u all the way!!

lol I read rumours that the police and Liv have banned balloons and inflatables for this weekend match. Rumour is that Man Utd fans bought all of Liv's beachballs on their website and intended to bring it to the match and sing Nena's 99 Red Balloons.

Liv is a clown club!

what kind of insult ? i heard ppl saying man u , m u , man united , united ,
    many ways of addressing them , what makes u feel that is insulting ? where do the root and base come from ?
    i have heard die hard fans saying man u , m u .. just too many these kind of pple around ?
    i think u will be very busy if u need to correct them

yar lor...i oso say Man U mah and I'm a fan...

haiya dun need to be so superficial lar....whatever others call us the main thing is as long as we're at the top....

i dun give a d*mn!