Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Think should be ok if we can hold on to it n pass the Holiday season, we should make it more or less!

Best is to seal the title earlist possible time! the can concentrate on CL etc....
    Dont forget about FA Cup and League Cup
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Dont forget about FA Cup and League Cup
    Of cos will not forget la... will be bonus if we got both but that will very much depend on our youth team this season as Boss is feilding the youths in Cups' game for his main piority this yr is no.19 League title n CL cup.

We have a bit of an injury crisis for the CL trip. Rooney, Giggs, Park, Evra and Fletcher are out. ITs a massive blow for an away trip to Russia. Somemore, weekend is away to Liv. I hope they make a come back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    We have a bit of an injury crisis for the CL trip. Rooney, Giggs, Park, Evra and Fletcher are out. ITs a massive blow for an away trip to Russia. Somemore, weekend is away to Liv. I hope they make a come back soon.
    The squad is big so have to give chance to others to play.

I think these players need a rest becos Sun will be a massive game. Those Liverfools out there want to prove they are still title contenders if they win. The Kop has no life but to shout for Liverfool to win at all cost.

The United squad that flew over to Moscow:

Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Foster; Neville, Rafael, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Brown, J Evans, C Evans, Fabio; Valencia, Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, Nani; Owen, Berbatov, Macheda, Welbeck.

Owen to partner Berbatov upfront again?

Hope that they come back injury free to face LFC on sunday, it is the right time to demolished them at Anfield! And sent them further down the table to be with Portsmouth!
    Last edited by melvin; 20th October 2009 at 12:10 PM.

Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Foster; Neville, Rafael, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Brown, J Evans, C Evans, Fabio; Valencia, Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, Nani; Owen, Berbatov, Macheda, Welbeck.

Hope that they come back injury free to face LFC on sunday, it is the right time to demolished them at Anfield! And sent them further down the table to be with Portsmouth!
    Owen and Berbatov got quite a good understanding.

Honestly I dont want Owen to play on Sun. Those crazy fans think he is betraying them and will give him loads of sticks.

Rooney should be back and really look forward to him to score again Liverfool

Owen and Berbatov got quite a good understanding.

Honestly I dont want Owen to play on Sun. Those crazy fans think he is betraying them and will give him loads of sticks.

Rooney should be back and really look forward to him to score again Liverfool
    Owen n Berbatov have yet to produce the spark we need. Will be waiting them just to ignite n burn the Moscow goal!

I prefer Owen to come on as a sub n scored the goal in the final just like the way Cantona came on and score against them in the final mins few years back!

I just remember that Liverfool are playing at Aintfield on Tue and have 5 days of rest and recreation for Sun game.

So it is strategic move to leave the 5 players back at Manchester to rest and recuperate for Sun game. Whats more, Man Utd has to travel

I just remember that Liverfool are playing at Aintfield on Tue and have 5 days of rest and recreation for Sun game.

So it is strategic move to leave the 5 players back at Manchester to rest and recuperate for Sun game. Whats more, Man Utd has to travel
    Well thats always the case for Man Utd our fixture is always tough snice 3 season ago but we still overcome them with flying results so no prob!

3 successive defeats in the Premier League is unthinkable for a big club like Liverpool. They will be out for blood this Sunday! Having said that, I do hope the Red Devils can put up a good show and inflict a heavy blow on Liverpool on Sunday! No need to win big, win by one goal enough to cause Liverpool to sink deeper liao....
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

I just hope the players that are out for tomorrow's game will be fit for the weekend. Away to Moscow is tough but I think a draw will be good enough.

What a surprise, Liverfool lost to Lyon, managed by Gerard Houlier, ironical.

This Sun will be a tough game even if Steven G may not play. Torres could come back.

This Sun will be a tough game even if Steven G may not play. Torres could come back.
    4 defeats (in all competitions) in succession for Liverpool! I can already feel the tension on Sunday's game!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    4 defeats (in all competitions) in succession for Liverpool! I can already feel the tension on Sunday's game!
    They be crying for blood esp Man Utd's blood. Or they could just fade off into the Mercy.

After this weekend, will be Liverfools ---> R.I.P
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    They be crying for blood esp Man Utd's blood. Or they could just fade off into the Mercy.
    Their morale is already down the drain!

Its high time we buried them where esle but the most ideal place at their home ground!

Hey, we need the Skaus Bastids to beat us this weekend!! We need the Fat Spanish Waiter to keep his job cos he is the only one who can screw them up!

Hahahahahahahahha!!!!

Lyon no more manged by Houllier right? Thought it's some guy named Claude Puel or something?

Who wanna bet that Liverpool will do us in this weekend?

They will "Turn the Corner"........

Wah surprised Liv lost to Lyon at home. This weekend, they will be fighting real hard, unless they are wimps! Our job just got harder but I'm confident Man Utd can get the job done.