Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

BTW, starhub got 3 more extra channels that will show live games. Tune to 118, 119 and 120 on match days.

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Sorry for the OT but...

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Sorry for the OT but...

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!

No OT u did wonders!

Spurs win 2-1!!! Big 4 first upset!

Rio out for two weeks!

Our whole backline all out!

Edwin van der Sar (hand)
    Gary Neville (groin)
    Rio Ferdinand (thigh)
    Nemanja Vidic (calf)
    Rafael (shoulder)
    Jonny Evans (ankle)
    Owen Hargreaves (knees)

Think most of them wont be back against Burnley but hopefully some will be back against the Gunners!

Ya man.

The whole backline that recorded the record 14 consecutive clean sheets is out.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Rio out for two weeks!

Our whole backline all out!

Edwin van der Sar (hand)
    Gary Neville (groin)
    Rio Ferdinand (thigh)
    Nemanja Vidic (calf)
    Rafael (shoulder)
    Jonny Evans (ankle)
    Owen Hargreaves (knees)

Think most of them wont be back against Burnley but hopefully some will be back against the Gunners!
    Wah thats amazing! Burnley away, who will play center halfs not that Rio, vidic and evans are out? O shea?

Michael Owen missed an absolute sitter on Sunday.

when Ferguson fielded questions from the reporter about the miss, his response was (insert thick scottish accent) "I got him for free, whatdoya expect"

but by that logic, Berbatov should be banging in the goals.

oh ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu.............

PS
    it's meant to be a joke. the interview didn't take place. okay maybe it did, but I am not aware of it and this was a joke I came up with on Sunday after the match.
    chicken fight!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Wah thats amazing! Burnley away, who will play center halfs not that Rio, vidic and evans are out? O shea?
    I think it is slowly becoming like a trend almost every start of the past season(except last season) we were to be hit by injury struggle the first few matches then back to our usual self.

We are left with Wes Brown, Patrice Evra, John O’Shea, Fabio, Ritchie De Laet (center halfs or left-back), Craig Cathcart (center halfs)

Will the Boss trust the youngster n give them a chance? Maybe he isn't left with any choice.

We left with the choice of outscoring the no of goals we were to concede but at the moment our strikers have yet to open the flood gates!
    Last edited by melvin; 18th August 2009 at 11:00 AM.

Kiko strikes again!

Tosic join the injury hit list with a twisted ankle!

Vidic dreams of playing for Barcelona!

Another moving to La Liga!

Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Hope it isn't true.... He is instrumental.

Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    Michael Owen missed an absolute sitter on Sunday.

when Ferguson fielded questions from the reporter about the miss, his response was (insert thick scottish accent) "I got him for free, whatdoya expect"

PS
    it's meant to be a joke. the interview didn't take place. okay maybe it did, but I am not aware of it and this was a joke I came up with on Sunday after the match.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

I think it is slowly becoming like a trend almost every start of the past season(except last season) we were to be hit by injury struggle the first few matches then back to our usual self.

We are left with Wes Brown, Patrice Evra, John O’Shea, Fabio, Ritchie De Laet (center halfs or left-back), Craig Cathcart (center halfs)

Will the Boss trust the youngster n give them a chance? Maybe he isn't left with any choice.

We left with the choice of outscoring the no of goals we were to concede but at the moment our strikers have yet to open the flood gates!
    Brown and O Shea can play center half but better as full backs. Maybe Craig Cathcart will get a start.

Vidic wants to play for Barca? Hmm.....maybe 2-3 years later will be ideal to let him go. At the moment, he is crucial to Man Utd.

All heading to Spain becos the tax in England is extremely high.

So the higher their pay, the more tax they have to pay.

I also believe that players need fresh challenges too. Haiz.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Brown and O Shea can play center half but better as full backs. Maybe Craig Cathcart will get a start.

Vidic wants to play for Barca? Hmm.....maybe 2-3 years later will be ideal to let him go. At the moment, he is crucial to Man Utd.
    I rather play the back 4 as Fabio(left), Craig Cathcart, Patrice Evra, John O’Shea (right),

ya ...was also thinking ideal time to let Vidic go is 3yrs later.

20/08/09
    0245hrs Burnley V UNITED

Ex-Red relishes United's visit

Foster on his guard!

I rather play the back 4 as Fabio(left), Craig Cathcart, Patrice Evra, John O’Shea (right),

ya ...was also thinking ideal time to let Vidic go is 3yrs later.

I think Evra not suitable as center half. So I rather he is on his usual left side. Right side will be Brown and Cathcart and O shea will take center. Thats my defensive line up. O Shea in the center is a bit risky, so maybe he can take right back and Brown will partner Cathcart in center defence.

LMAO.. Erva at the heart of defence. I will flip and think that SAF had gone nuts.

Lost 1-0 to Burnley
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast