Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    Man U 2 Wolfsburg 1

Giggsy again!!!

and Finally Michael cricket score...again thanx to Giggs
    This proves that uncle is still the best!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    Giggs to the rescue again!
    Scored one assisted one!

But thumbs down to Mio winning the BPL broadcasting rights.

Why thumbs down?
    With Mio getting the rights for both BPL and Champion leagues, we will be reunited with both leagues next season with just one box set...

Groin injury sidelines Owen

According to SAF he mightbe out for 2 or 3 weeks!

Hopefully he will be able to make it to Anfield in 3 weeks time to bang in a few goals!

Quote Originally Posted by hongwen37 View Post
    Why thumbs down?
    With Mio getting the rights for both BPL and Champion leagues, we will be reunited with both leagues next season with just one box set...
    No $$$ to subscribe to both.

Why thumbs down?
    Cos for other consumers that like starhub's other channals, its a disaster! Have to get 2 boxes and this will encourage more competition. Starhub will be wounded and will fight back 3 years later and then we will end up paying more and play merry go round with the operators and boxes. Not good at all. Unless Starhub go kaput or gives up on football in these 3 years, I can only see the prices getting more ex and by then, only the hardcore and rich can afford.

Anyone intending of subscribing to MUTV instead of letting these idiot telcos earn your moeny? I'm considering..... I rather my money goes to Man Utd then Singtel.....i'm a Man Utd fan, not Singtel fan.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Cos for other consumers that like starhub's other channals, its a disaster! Have to get 2 boxes and this will encourage more competition. Starhub will be wounded and will fight back 3 years later and then we will end up paying more and play merry go round with the operators and boxes. Not good at all. Unless Starhub go kaput or gives up on football in these 3 years, I can only see the prices getting more ex and by then, only the hardcore and rich can afford.

Anyone intending of subscribing to MUTV instead of letting these idiot telcos earn your moeny? I'm considering..... I rather my money goes to Man Utd then Singtel.....i'm a Man Utd fan, not Singtel fan.

Yup.. I guess subscribing to MUTV is the best solution for us who only watch our club play... Wow.. i just went to the website and see. http://mu.tv.manutd.com/
    It's only 45pounds per year... quite worth it..

So the MUTV is a online streaming thingy?
    How's the speed and resolution like?

So the MUTV is a online streaming thingy?
    How's the speed and resolution like?

yah.. It's online streaming and is officially under Manchester United Holdings... So, we are paying money to Manchester United and not to those Singtel or Starhub...

According to the FAQs, the delay is between a few seconds to one minute... Depending on different conditions...

Hmm.. But then, there are many other free online streaming available too... So, 45pounds might be expensive compared to these other free sites, depend on how you see it...

yah.. It's online streaming and is officially under Manchester United Holdings... So, we are paying money to Manchester United and not to those Singtel or Starhub...

According to the FAQs, the delay is between a few seconds to one minute... Depending on different conditions...

Hmm.. But then, there are many other free online streaming available too... So, 45pounds might be expensive compared to these other free sites, depend on how you see it...
    I wonder if MUTV broadcast live matches. I read under the FAQ that the EPL matches on weekends are embargoed until monday. Not too sure what that means.

Maybe have to resort to those online streaming sites....anyone knows a site for CL matches?

Tonite 12.30am

UNITED V Sunderland!

Man Utd had an off day.

Have to say they were lucky to get off with off day
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Sunderland's twin forwards scored for them.
    We have to come back from behind twice.
    Berbatov's goal for the first equaliser was superb.
    And thanx to Rio's brother for handing us a point.

Yup, poor game. Really lucky to scrape through with a draw, although I'd say the second goal was really Ben Foster's fault... the rest of the outfield players performed poorly too - misplaced passes, poor ball control, lack of passion and urgency. Poor game overall.

Need to do better if Man Utd wants to retain the Premier League crown.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Missed the match. Wah what happened man?! The moment Man Utd went top of table, its surrended back to Chelsea! Somemore its a home game. Not good at all.

Chelsea went back to the top of the table after beating Liverpool 2-0.

Chelsea went back to the top of the table after beating Liverpool 2-0.
    Disappointed for LFC.

Now the fans are crying for Rafa's blood. I think he should stay
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Disappointed for LFC.

They should have sacked Rafa end of last season.
    But now he's staying, it's looking good for other title contenders.

Rafa and the Americans should stay for as long as possible! I think no one love Rafa more than Man Utd fans. lol.

Rafa and the Americans should stay for as long as possible! I think no one love Rafa more than Man Utd fans. lol.
    There's more.
    Chelsea and Arsenal fans will love him.
    In fact, all teams in the EPL will love him.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Disappointed for LFC.

Rafa should stay and be vying with Wenger or SAF for the longest serving manager award!