Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

actually for the whole match, i think player deserved MOST of the praise.......our oldie evergreen Giggsy......!

look at how many times he created crosses!!!!! almost all the goals were because of his ability to unlock the City's defenders.

throughout the entire match, i see crosses like missiles liddat.......

and a couple of times he still had that trickery to take on the defenders and turn them....

some flashbacks of his younger days where he was such a menace...

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

I think Fletcher did well too. He scored 2 and is becoming a very impt player for Man Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    actually for the whole match, i think player deserved MOST of the praise.......our oldie evergreen Giggsy......!

look at how many times he created crosses!!!!! almost all the goals were because of his ability to unlock the City's defenders.

throughout the entire match, i see crosses like missiles liddat.......

and a couple of times he still had that trickery to take on the defenders and turn them....

some flashbacks of his younger days where he was such a menace...
    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    I think Fletcher did well too. He scored 2 and is becoming a very impt player for Man Utd.

This season our uncles did much better then last few season esp Giggs like given a new breathe of life when Ronaldo left!

Fox in the box

"I always felt the game was going to be played in their penalty box, and there’s no-one better at taking these kind of chances. His positional play and finish were absolutely magnificent, world class. With the game being played in their penalty box, there’s no-one better than Michael Owen."

- Sir Alex Ferguson

Reds salute Owen!

Yeah... think the last 2 season he improved quite abit ! Rare of him to hit 2 goals!

Fletch: It was emotional

Darren at the double
    “That was really special because it’s the Manchester derby. It was a top-of-the-table clash of sorts, and it was important that we got three points, especially after the way the game went."

- Darren Fletcher

Fletcher already proved last season that he can be in the starting 11 for Man Utd.
    His game play has matured tremendously, and played quite a key role in the midfield area.
    A pity that he missed out on the Champions League final.

I read today's ST and they said that according to The Independant, the ref was not wrong to add the extra minutes.

The board said 4 mins injury time and the ref is entitled to add 59 secs to it, so max is 4min, 59 sec.

For goal, celebrations and restart, the ref can add 1min extra. Bellemey scored.

For subs, the ref can add 30 secs. Anderson subbed.

So in these circumstances, the ref can add 2 mins 29 secs in addition to the 4 mins of injury time. So total its, 6 mins 29 secs of injury time=96.5 mins.

Owen scored on 95min 30 sec, so its within the time limit. And because Owen scored, he can add a further 1 min and that takes it to a total of 97.5mins.

So according to The Independant, the ref was within the limits and rules.

I read today's ST and they said that according to The Independant, the ref was not wrong to add the extra minutes.

The board said 4 mins injury time and the ref is entitled to add 59 secs to it, so max is 4min, 59 sec.

For goal, celebrations and restart, the ref can add 1min extra. Bellemey scored.

So in these circumstances, the ref can add 2 mins 29 secs in addition to the 4 mins of injury time. So total its, 6 mins 29 secs of injury time=96.5 mins.

Owen scored on 95min 30 sec, so its within the time limit. And because Owen scored, he can add a further 1 min and that takes it to a total of 97.5mins.

Woah... How did u dig up such facts? Haha!

Wah!!!! thats what we call Attention to detail!!!!!:O

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Woah... How did u dig up such facts? Haha!
    I never dig leh, just read it in today's Straits Times and just type it here.

So ref is right after all! Maybe he is the one who practise to the details whereas others just simpily ignored them so ref is cleared of Kelong!

Papers: Reward for Owen.

Owen to start alongside with either Danny Welbeck or Federico Macheda. A new partnership upfront!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Papers: Reward for Owen.

Owen to start alongside with either Danny Welbeck or Federico Macheda. A new partnership upfront!
    I will say Macheda and Owen upfront with Welbeck behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    I will say Macheda and Owen upfront with Welbeck behind them.
    Yes bro, this formation sounds good.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Any live broadcast tonight? i am off this week and can stay up late. hehehe.
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-105L | 35L | 85L II | 135L | Samyang 14mm 2.8

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Yes bro, this formation sounds good.
    But Fergie always stun me with his lineup in the Carling Cup and FA Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by CS TAN View Post
    Any live broadcast tonight? i am off this week and can stay up late. hehehe.
    Have to go back and check the SCV Guide.

There is no LIVE! telecast on SCV.

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    There is no LIVE! telecast on SCV.
    Crap! They charged so much and we are getting less and less football.

Crap! They charged so much and we are getting less and less football.
    Already no more Champions League telecast.
    Then now still don't broadcast more matches.

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast