Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Wow wow wow... Owen sinks Man City.. Muahahahaha!!!
    He broke Liverfool's hearts. Dont worry Citeh, I am sure U can overcome the guys from Aint Field
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    He broke Liverfool's hearts. Dont worry Citeh, I am sure U can overcome the guys from Aint Field
    Certainly into many pieces.

A win is a win... although I think the referee also a bit kelong...

Chelsea vs Spurs next... should be exciting!!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Yup, the match should have been over.
    Just look at how furious Mark Hughes is.
    But good for us, and most importantly, good for Michael Owen.
    Hope this goal will boost his morale.
    Come to say, he has won 3 points for us now.
    Who knows this 3 points will prove vital towards the title race.

Looks like Rio Ferdinand has to buy M Owen a big big dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Looks like Rio Ferdinand has to buy M Owen a big big dinner.
    So does Foster.

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    So does Foster.
    Ya more Fosters beer

Dunno what happen to both Foster and Ferdinand. Wonder what they are thinking.

First goal is miscommunication.
    Ferdinand left the ball for Foster, but credit goes to Tevez too, his never say die attitude won the ball.
    Second goal is totally Ferdinand's fault, tried a chip but hit the Man City player instead, then Bellamy raced towards goal leaving Ferdi trailing behind.
    But Bellamy's first goal world class man, cut in from left then fired the shot to top corner.

Wow! 7 minutes of injury time!
    Is it a world record of most injury time given in a match?
    I think the ref should get an award for it.

Rio is not on top of his game and injuries slowed him a bit. Derby matches can make or break a person, so looks like Ben has some stuff to learn. Overall Ben is still a capable keeper.

Luckily the team has mid week break. The second team in need of matches will appear for the League Cup ag Wolves.

What a Manchester derby!!!

It's probably the best game I've watched in years
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

Ya man, I'm afraid that Foster is overrawed by the derby. 1st goal should not have been a goal, he should just kick it out and concede a throw in instead of dragging the ball back.

2nd goal is a massive mistake by Rio and foster dived too early.

Think Michael Owen is the hero liao. All, if not most Man Utd fans should be happy having him in the team.

lol I was wathcing at home, when Owen scored, I heard a loud thud! Think a neighbour jump up or fell off his chair. I wonder if he is a Man utd fan or Liv fan.....

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    lol I was wathcing at home, when Owen scored, I heard a loud thud! Think a neighbour jump up or fell off his chair. I wonder if he is a Man utd fan or Liv fan.....
    LMAO...

G11 was phenomenal today, while Foster was a nightmare, as he's always been so far...
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by freebsdntu View Post
    G11 was phenomenal today, while Foster was a nightmare, as he's always been so far...
    This prove all the critics about him wrong.
    Though he has lost his pace, his experience and trickery is what makes him so dangerous against opponents.

Let's relive that 95th minute...

EXCLUSIVE : Official Premier League Timekeeping

This is the same watch worn by most Premier League referees.
    The time second hand moves slower after 90 minutes to allow for that extra injury time goal.

Let's relive that 95th minute...

Hey Mark Hughes, I am sure u know better that ya old team is famous for the last min winner. Just remember Sheff Wd 1994; Bayern Munich 1999; Aston Villa 2009 and now Man Citeh 2009

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast