Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by hongwen37 View Post
    Did you guys watch the matches? Through what means did you watch? Can share?

I used to wake up and watch the Champion League matches.. But, SCV not showing the matches anymore and i dont wish to subscribe to mioTV...
    I din watch and dunno any websites. The situation now for pay TV in SG is really rubbish! To think that those scholers in the ministery actually think that more competition will bring the prices down. Kinda dumb! Exclusive content will only bring the price up if there are competition.

Default Re: Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    I din watch and dunno any websites. The situation now for pay TV in SG is really rubbish! To think that those scholers in the ministery actually think that more competition will bring the prices down. Kinda dumb! Exclusive content will only bring the price up if there are competition.
    Competition = Same channels, same broadcasting of fixtures.
    One = EPL, One = Champions League, what competition?
    More like monopolising the consumers.
    Want to watch EPL? Okie subscribe to Starhub.
    Want to watch UCL? Okie, subscribe to Singtel.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Yeah Man Utd signed Tosic and Ljajic together last season. Tosic arrived 1st while the younger Ljajic got loaned back. Tosic is still with the reserves. Either he cannot make it or Fergie thinks he is not quite ready yet.
    Yeah, though seems like it does not make sense.
    Tosic seemed pretty good and even older than Rafael/Fabio. But those two have been playing with first team while Tosic is not even in UCL list
    Actually I am quite eager to see him play nowadays while he can still learn from Giggsy

Quote Originally Posted by joker134 View Post
    Tosic seemed pretty good and even older than Rafael/Fabio. But those two have been playing with first team while Tosic is not even in UCL list
    Actually I am quite eager to see him play nowadays while he can still learn from Giggsy
    I'm more excited over Obertan.

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post

I think we should be able to see both of them in the FA Cup n Carling Cup competitions! As these is the 2 competitions SAF will give exposure to the youngsters!

Soon we will see them as we got a carling cup game against Wolves coming soon, right after our derby game!

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    I think we should be able to see both of them in the FA Cup n Carling Cup competitions! As these is the 2 competitions SAF will give exposure to the youngsters!

Soon we will see them as we got a carling cup game against Wolves coming soon, right after our derby game!
    Yes. Obertan also is quite a hype. But considering he just recovered from injury, I don't think we will see him pretty soon. 20 millions plus is quite some amount for him. Hopefully he can be a good winger.

Speaking of winger, Valencia seems like he is not making progress. Is this a flop or just haven't adapted yet?

David Silva might be on his way..

Yes. Obertan also is quite a hype. But considering he just recovered from injury, I don't think we will see him pretty soon. 20 millions plus is quite some amount for him. Hopefully he can be a good winger.

Speaking of winger, Valencia seems like he is not making progress. Is this a flop or just haven't adapted yet?
    Valencia is slowly improving in recent games.
    Nani played a more important role since Ronaldo left.
    He's playing better than last season too.
    Hope our 2 wingers will get better as the season progresses.

Will there be LIVE broadcast (Man United vs Man City) this Sunday at Clarke Quay?

I don't have cable subscription at home yet...and I am thinking whether I should get one...
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    David Silva might be on his way..
    He say in the future, Wait till he come for medical then say la.........
    Last edited by melvin; 18th September 2009 at 02:59 PM.

Injuries n suspension

City have a striker crisis, Adebayor's 3 match ban, Robinho is still unavailable with a stress fracture and Carlos Tevez knee injury.

United without Rafael, van der Sar, Hargreaves and Gabriel Obertan, and could also be without Rio Ferdinand once again. The centre-back missed the midweek win in Istanbul, having reported a groin problem in the wake of his return at Tottenham.

Ferguson brands rivals City ''cocky'' ahead of derby

Mind games?

I think he will need a few more games to understand Man Utd's players, system, style and tactics better and to click.

New deal for delighted Park!

Ji-sung Park has expressed his delight at signing a new two-year contract that keeps him at Old Trafford until at least June 2012.

Good to see him with a new deal!

Sunday, September 20, 2009 8:30:00 PM
    Derby Match.

Sir Alex: It'll be feisty!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    New deal for delighted Park!

Ji-sung Park has expressed his delight at signing a new two-year contract that keeps him at Old Trafford until at least June 2012.

Good to see him with a new deal!
    Yup, great to see him extending his contract and Fergie believing in him. I hope he will score more this season.

3 more hours to kick off!

Within 2mins, Man Utd 1-0 Man City!
    ROONEY!~

Btw, Man Utd Line Up:

Foster
    O'Shea
    Ferdinand
    Vidic
    Evra
    Park
    Fletcher
    Anderson
    Giggs
    Rooney
    Berbatov

Wow wow wow... Owen sinks Man City.. Muahahahaha!!!

What a match!

Rooney score, Barry equalise!
    Fletcher score, Bellamy equalise!
    Fletcher score, Bellamy equalise!
    Dying seconds Owen score the winner!

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast