Thread: FS:Genuine Mont Blanc Golden Dragon Limited Edition Fountain Pen

Default FS:Genuine Mont Blanc Golden Dragon Limited Edition Fountain Pen

I have one, brand new never use before Mont Blanc Golden Dragon 2000 Limited Edition Fountain Pen. This writing instrument is meant for collectors.

Launch price for this pen is S$4388 and it was launched in Year 2000 to commemorate the Year of the Golden Dragon. There are only 2000 pieces of this pen worldwide. Pse visit the website of www.montblanc.com to view this pen.

The nib is medium and is made of 18k gold. The clip of the pen is in solid gold.

Only 1 serious buyer will become the new owner of this pen. Selling price is S$4288. Cash terms only.

It comes complete with box and I will give away one copy of Mont Blanc Pen Collectors booklet for reference.

Interested, call or sms me @ 96795776. First person to agree to the price secures the limited edition pen.

Sorry about the English, brand new is never use before actually.

Any takers? Makes an excellent investment as Mont Blanc Limited Edition after sometime can fetch very high price in auction.

For info and picture of how the Limited Edition Golden Dragon look like, pse see link http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....4?aucview=0x30