Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: GV site

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default GV site

    Anyone having problems getting into the blooming #$%^&* GV website/ taking a long time to load or is it just me??

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech
    Anyone having problems getting into the blooming #$%^&* GV website/ taking a long time to load or is it just me??
    Yup. Also same prob with Shaw website, since yesterday. Even if you manage to load the booking page, the booking transaction will 'time-out' before it is completed. I've given up trying to book through either website.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kng
    Yup. Also same prob with Shaw website, since yesterday. Even if you manage to load the booking page, the booking transaction will 'time-out' before it is completed. I've given up trying to book through either website.
    It's dodgy man!!! been trying since 8am this morning!!! it always hangs when i click the final submission!! So i don't know if the booking thru or not.


    And you have to wait for the page to complete loading before you can click on anything else!! sucky!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Yeap..the cinema sites are drastically slowed down....but for booking done in GV, just go to the BOOKING MENU and click on CHECK BOOKING, key in your IC or CREDIT CARD number to verify. Mine also timeout but i got the e-mail verification from GV that my booking was successful and i also checked from the GV website, though it's slow.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech
    It's dodgy man!!! been trying since 8am this morning!!! it always hangs when i click the final submission!! So i don't know if the booking thru or not.


    And you have to wait for the page to complete loading before you can click on anything else!! sucky!!
    If you can load up the page that tells you how full the cinema is and which seats have been sold, if the cinema isn't too full, suggest you telephone book and take your chances with which seats the computer will allocate to you. The "agro" of these websites isn't worth it.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Up the mountains...
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Yeap..the cinema sites are drastically slowed down....but for booking done in GV, just go to the BOOKING MENU and click on CHECK BOOKING, key in your IC or CREDIT CARD number to verify. Mine also timeout but i got the e-mail verification from GV that my booking was successful and i also checked from the GV website, though it's slow.
    sat i tried to book several times last min and page din load or took a real time to confirm the seat.. in de end just closed the page & went down to buy the tickets at the counter instead.. after buying the tickets in cash den check with them & realised that the booking has alreadi been made though i never got the confirmation no. .. dey dun wanna refund the $ but gaf complimentary tickets instead. Advise would be to check with them first for any bookings made b4 buying it on ur own.. avoid booking online when its real slow!

  7. #7

    Default

    Blame the lord of the rings ...... especially Shaw's website......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •