Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

  1. #1

    Default Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!



    Do come down to the Youth Olympic Games 1 Year Countdown, held at the Padang, to witness this special occasion and be entertained by the various activities and performances conducted at the event, which will end with a spectacular fireworks display in the night.

    In addition, we will be setting up a sales booth near the information and announcement tents.

    Price: Free!
    Date: Friday, August 14, 2009
    Time: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
    Location: Padang
    City/Town: Singapore, Singapore

    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120886845777
    Last edited by J2meePok; 12th August 2009 at 03:10 PM.

  2. #2
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by J2meePok View Post


    Do come down to the Youth Olympic Games 1 Year Countdown, held at the Padang, to witness this special occasion and be entertained by the various activities and performances conducted at the event, which will end with a spectacular fireworks display in the night.

    In addition, we will be setting up a sales booth near the information and announcement tents.

    Price: Free!
    Date: Friday, August 14, 2009
    Time: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
    Location: Padang
    City/Town: Singapore, Singapore

    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120886845777

    i want to go!!!

    how to register?
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  3. #3

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    Price : FREE

  4. #4
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by J2meePok View Post
    Price : FREE
    i know.

    but must go early to get seats arh?
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  5. #5

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    should be like a carnival sort of event. I will go recee on thursday to see see how the place looks like.

  6. #6
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by J2meePok View Post
    should be like a carnival sort of event. I will go recee on thursday to see see how the place looks like.
    you willing to tell me after you see the area?
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  7. #7

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    updated with official poster

  8. #8

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    hv anyone of you went to recree the place yet? will the fireworks be at the same platform as the NDP?

    I will be going today to take some pics... pls advise. thanks!
    Sim Flickr|Nikon D700|18-35mm|70-200mm F2.8G VR II|105mm F2.8 Macro VR |Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX

  9. #9
    Member ProMushr00m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Singapore - Telok Blangah Rise
    Posts
    202

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by kshen View Post
    hv anyone of you went to recree the place yet? will the fireworks be at the same platform as the NDP?

    I will be going today to take some pics... pls advise. thanks!
    i think this thread died? lol... i'm gonna cycle down to the event to shoot the fireworks.. anyone interested??
    Sony A700 ~ 70300G ~ 18-55mm ~ New Journey on Sony Camera!

  10. #10
    Member ProMushr00m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Singapore - Telok Blangah Rise
    Posts
    202

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by kshen View Post
    hv anyone of you went to recree the place yet? will the fireworks be at the same platform as the NDP?

    I will be going today to take some pics... pls advise. thanks!
    i think this thread died? lol... i'm gonna cycle down to the event to shoot the fireworks.. anyone interested??
    Sony A700 ~ 70300G ~ 18-55mm ~ New Journey on Sony Camera!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    Who ish going down later?

  12. #12
    Member ProMushr00m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Singapore - Telok Blangah Rise
    Posts
    202

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Who ish going down later?
    Me.. 4.30pm will be there already to see see.. hw about you?? im gonna cycle with my frens
    Sony A700 ~ 70300G ~ 18-55mm ~ New Journey on Sony Camera!

  13. #13
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    I am going later.

    location cannot tell.

    call 83338865
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by ProMushr00m View Post
    Me.. 4.30pm will be there already to see see.. hw about you?? im gonna cycle with my frens
    There will be road closure. Go to the FB page and check out the map.

    I'm might be there on foot.

    Quote Originally Posted by sonyboy View Post
    I am going later.

    location cannot tell.

    call 83338865
    Lol. What's so secretive about padang? Haha!

    Anyway, I live in the east and just heard intervals of thunders. Fingers crossed.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    Fireworks might fire off the top of Old Supreme Court.

    That's what was seen during Chingay earlier this year.

  16. #16
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    There will be road closure. Go to the FB page and check out the map.

    I'm might be there on foot.



    Lol. What's so secretive about padang? Haha!

    Anyway, I live in the east and just heard intervals of thunders. Fingers crossed.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Fireworks might fire off the top of Old Supreme Court.

    That's what was seen during Chingay earlier this year.
    i am going another location to take.
    not padang. =)

    Thunderstorm has cleared. jus checked the nea website
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •