Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: About dry cabinet.

  1. #1

    Default About dry cabinet.

    Hey guys,

    I have 2 lenses and prepared for more, would like to purchase a dry cabinet. May i know if anyone is using a Digital Display AD Series DB-036? is it good and how many lenses can it fit plus a dslr? Which brand is the best, please advice me.

    Appreciate lots.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: About dry cabinet.

    Quote Originally Posted by enysc View Post
    Hey guys,

    I have 2 lenses and prepared for more, would like to purchase a dry cabinet. May i know if anyone is using a Digital Display AD Series DB-036? is it good and how many lenses can it fit plus a dslr? Which brand is the best, please advice me.

    Appreciate lots.
    Depends on the type of lenses u have. I have the DigiCabi AD-060 and it's gd enough. I still prefer DigiCabi.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,504

    Default Re: About dry cabinet.

    get the Digicabi 60L one. $188 at John 3:16

    i prefer the Digicabi brand as well. id choose it over Akarui anytime

    i got the 30 L one and whilst it lasted me for sometime, eventually i had to get a bigger one. (:

  4. #4

    Default Re: About dry cabinet.

    Get 60L digicabi at John 3:16..free delivery also..

  5. #5

    Default Re: About dry cabinet.

    hi, Maybach..

    is the free delivery at $188? too? been waiting to get 1, but really too bulky to bring back myself... (sorry for the excuses.. ) :P

  6. #6

    Default Re: About dry cabinet.

    Delivery is provided by the distributor, regardless of where you buy. I remember I bought mine at Carrefour, free delivery as well.

  7. #7
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,390

    Default Re: About dry cabinet.

    Nothing to so with Canon, please post in the right subforum - better check this subforum first whether other people have asked already the same question.
    Hope this helps. Dry air is dry air, nothing much to do with brands.

  8. #8

    Default Re: About dry cabinet.

    i'm using the DB-036

    Top tray
    - 85L
    - 135L
    - 50 1.4
    - 28 2.8
    - Tamron 90
    - lensbaby

    Bottom tray
    - Body with grip
    - Flash

    depends on how big are the lenses that you are gona put in.
    get a bigger cabi if u are intended to get big lenses.

  9. #9

    Default Re: About dry cabinet.

    Just got myself a 40L dry cabinet. Was thinking about getting the 20L but glad I listened to the saleslady. But after getting the box back home and started putting my camera and lens in there, the space does get used up real fast.
    5D MK.II, 50 f/1.8II, 70-200 f/4L IS, 430EX II

  10. #10
    Member lamester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,101

    Default Re: About dry cabinet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex chong View Post
    Just got myself a 40L dry cabinet. Was thinking about getting the 20L but glad I listened to the saleslady. But after getting the box back home and started putting my camera and lens in there, the space does get used up real fast.
    which brand/model you bought and how much?
    A7RII | D750

  11. #11
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,390

    Default Re: About dry cabinet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex chong View Post
    Just got myself a 40L dry cabinet. Was thinking about getting the 20L but glad I listened to the saleslady. But after getting the box back home and started putting my camera and lens in there, the space does get used up real fast.
    Yeah, I had the same situation with my 36l Digi. Luckily a friend of mine who really only has one camera, 2 lenses and no further ambitions into more gear was kind enough to take over the small box. Now I have 80l, enough space for everything and a tidy place.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: About dry cabinet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiahfortythirtyone View Post
    get the Digicabi 60L one. $188 at John 3:16

    i prefer the Digicabi brand as well. id choose it over Akarui anytime

    i got the 30 L one and whilst it lasted me for sometime, eventually i had to get a bigger one. (:
    U mean the AD-060 that i have too? Wah now price increased liao.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •