Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: shortcuts enquiry

  1. #1

    Default shortcuts enquiry

    i'm using PS CS, but i can't make use of shortcuts keys, e.g. cut, paste, copy.
    is there anything tat i should set to enable the shortcuts?

    The PS help section doesnt help me at all ...

    TIA

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    shouldn't be..... PS comes preset with keyboard shortcuts same as Windows working environment. Only PS CS has customisable keyboard shortcuts.

    usually it's CTRL key + Letters:

    Press:
    CTRL+Z -> UNDO
    CTRL+C -> COPY
    CTRL+X -> CUT
    CTRL+A -> SELECT ALL
    CTRL+V -> PASTE
    CTRL+S -> SAVE

    WHich version of PS are you using??

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    shouldn't be..... PS comes preset with keyboard shortcuts same as Windows working environment. Only PS CS has customisable keyboard shortcuts.

    usually it's CTRL key + Letters:

    Press:
    CTRL+Z -> UNDO
    CTRL+C -> COPY
    CTRL+X -> CUT
    CTRL+A -> SELECT ALL
    CTRL+V -> PASTE
    CTRL+S -> SAVE

    WHich version of PS are you using??
    using PS cs version , also known as PS 8. when i use PS 7, the shortcuts keys works lehz.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In this small world
    Posts
    3,142

    Default

    Cannot use shortcuts meaning it is the friendly version, unless I am wrong....

  5. #5

    Default

    u can set the shortcuts for Photoshop CS.

    Press: Alt+Ctrl+Shift+K

    You can access all your shortcut keys from there. You can also change and add new shortcuts.

    Hope it helps

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelmetBox
    u can set the shortcuts for Photoshop CS.

    Press: Alt+Ctrl+Shift+K

    You can access all your shortcut keys from there. You can also change and add new shortcuts.

    Hope it helps
    i tried tat already, still cannot, i still have to use my mouse to click for the commands tat i want. nvm la, i just live with it ~ anyway, thanks!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Only 2 reason why ur PS 8 shortcuts don't work.
    1) ur using a logitech keyboard
    2) u didnt *ahem* buy a legit copy of it.

  8. #8
    Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    i'm using PS CS, but i can't make use of shortcuts keys, e.g. cut, paste, copy.
    is there anything tat i should set to enable the shortcuts?

    The PS help section doesnt help me at all ...

    TIA
    Go get the the original PS CS.
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yp-wang/

  9. #9
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default

    Just wondering, how come friendly version and original version shows a difference in the shortcut thing? you mean the original version somehow enables shortcuts? something new to me...but i never used CS before :P

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    i tried tat already, still cannot, i still have to use my mouse to click for the commands tat i want. nvm la, i just live with it ~ anyway, thanks!
    using paradox's version?

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    Just wondering, how come friendly version and original version shows a difference in the shortcut thing? you mean the original version somehow enables shortcuts? something new to me...but i never used CS before :P
    Pirates can make mistakes as well during the process. That is why you often hear pple say friendly stuff is not reliable.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chucks
    Pirates can make mistakes as well during the process. That is why you often hear pple say friendly stuff is not reliable.
    wakakakaka!!! probably coz their bozz has only one eye and you can't trust the parrot? heheheeeeeeeee

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •