Thread: Urgent: Any bros here knows where to get blangedesh?

Default Urgent: Any bros here knows where to get blangedesh?

As above, need them to help shift office, as the previous lobang i have no more handles blangedesh.

Why i like them is becos they are fast, maybe they used to carry heavy stuff, so carry my office stuff like carry toys, but i carry like sibe xiong.....

Default Re: Urgent: Any bros here knows where to get blangedesh?

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    As above, need them to help shift office, as the previous lobang i have no more handles blangedesh.

Why i like them is becos they are fast, maybe they used to carry heavy stuff, so carry my office stuff like carry toys, but i carry like sibe xiong.....
    Try calliing contractor?

Yup, try calling contractors..
    Better and easier to find, through this way.

I think he wants those 'free-lance' ones, no need to go through contractor, cheaper.

We're not talking about illegal workers here, just those that work extra during their off days.

Once upon a time, one just need to drive a lorry to little india, signal to those loafers on street, agree and price (ie $20 a day) and ferry them to job site and do a one day job.

Do you know the consequences?

1. Violation of MOM law of hiring without a permit
    2. Violation of immigration act of possibly paying an overstayed or criminal to work in your premise or for you.
    3. Uninsured parties can result in expensive lawsuits
    4. Chance of accident without getting workman compensation and medical and repatriation insurance can result in more nightmares.

Please find an agency who is licensed to fulfill your short term or one day job. Have everything in black and white on contract of pushing all blame to agency in the event of an immigration spot check.

I am somewhat familiar with hiring processes, and i am very sure it aint worth the risk to just pick up people whom you dont even know to give them a job without proper procedure followed.

Yes, i know this sounds really kia su, but remember, you may save $200, but you may end up in jail with 3 strokes of cane on your hind side for providing a part time one off job plus a heavy fine and full advertisement of your profile photo.

This is not a joke, i am dead serious my friend. You just need a whistle blower to mess up your life.

not to nitpick but its spelled bangladeshi
    Come visit my Flickr :)

does the thread starter even know how politically incorrect it is to lump all foreign workers from the asian subcontinent as bangladeshi?
    chicken fight!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

You can't get bangladesh. It's a country, you can only get Bangladeshi workers

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    Try calliing contractor?
    Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    Yup, try calling contractors..
    Better and easier to find, through this way.
    Thks guys, i need to get those contractors, but i dun noe where to source for, last time my contractor friend help me, now no more doing, so need another one.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    I think he wants those 'free-lance' ones, no need to go through contractor, cheaper.

We're not talking about illegal workers here, just those that work extra during their off days.
    nope, i am not finding those free lance type.

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Once upon a time, one just need to drive a lorry to little india, signal to those loafers on street, agree and price (ie $20 a day) and ferry them to job site and do a one day job.

Do you know the consequences?

1. Violation of MOM law of hiring without a permit
    2. Violation of immigration act of possibly paying an overstayed or criminal to work in your premise or for you.
    3. Uninsured parties can result in expensive lawsuits
    4. Chance of accident without getting workman compensation and medical and repatriation insurance can result in more nightmares.

Please find an agency who is licensed to fulfill your short term or one day job. Have everything in black and white on contract of pushing all blame to agency in the event of an immigration spot check.

I am somewhat familiar with hiring processes, and i am very sure it aint worth the risk to just pick up people whom you dont even know to give them a job without proper procedure followed.

Yes, i know this sounds really kia su, but remember, you may save $200, but you may end up in jail with 3 strokes of cane on your hind side for providing a part time one off job plus a heavy fine and full advertisement of your profile photo.

This is not a joke, i am dead serious my friend. You just need a whistle blower to mess up your life.
    thks, but i think HeiPiGu post makes u think i am going illegal. u noe the procedure?

Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    not to nitpick but its spelled bangladeshi
    thk u, i really dun noe how to spell.

Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    does the thread starter even know how politically incorrect it is to lump all foreign workers from the asian subcontinent as bangladeshi?
    when did i say so?

last time it is really from that country, so i need to hire them again.

think better close this thread, else some ppl will just mess it.

sigh, think i carry myself.