Thread: S602Z owners...

Default S602Z owners...

what bag do u guys use to keep in camera in when go out shooting??
    any bags from lowepro?

or any cam bags to recommend to carry the 602z, 2 extra lenses, a couple of filters, and some camera accessories?
    been looking fer a bag (not those huge bulky ones) that will be able to carry these items when i go out. (out in public transport, so those huge bulky ones can be a pain sometimes, esp when its sooper crowded)

prefer belt type bags though,
    thanks fer the suggestions

I use Lowepro Omni Sports. It gives the features of both shoulder strap to carry Omni Sport as a shoulder bag and a hideaway waistbelt to convert to a beltpack. $50 from CP.

I use an army type bag for C4 explosives; its essentially a compact sling flat bag with only one side pocket (buttoned - very useful to store blower). Used a old bag strap as bottom padding and the padding of an old camera bag as back padding. I travelled with the 602, one DSLR, one flash, and one lens case containing two lens... and many small accessories stashed behind the back padding. Compact and mobile solution, and it doesn't look like it contains a camera.

Best of all, it cost only $4.5 (without the paddings - which you'd need to improvise)

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    I use Lowepro Omni Sports. It gives the features of both shoulder strap to carry Omni Sport as a shoulder bag and a hideaway waistbelt to convert to a beltpack. $50 from CP.
    cool
    Where do they sell a whole range of lowepro bags??
    cant seem to find any shop thats sells a really wide range.
    any place u can recommend?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tert
    I use an army type bag for C4 explosives; its essentially a compact sling flat bag with only one side pocket (buttoned - very useful to store blower). Used a old bag strap as bottom padding and the padding of an old camera bag as back padding. I travelled with the 602, one DSLR, one flash, and one lens case containing two lens... and many small accessories stashed behind the back padding. Compact and mobile solution, and it doesn't look like it contains a camera.

Best of all, it cost only $4.5 (without the paddings - which you'd need to improvise)

!!!

any others??

anyone used sideline shooter fer their 602z wif gear?
    thinking of getting it, (where to get ar btw???? dun see it anywhere..)

or maybe orion trekker...
    still deciding

check with CP when the new stock is coming.