Thread: Geoff Ang

Default Geoff Ang

A self-taught lensman, 29-year-old Geoff has been dabbling in photography since the age of 16. In 1998, he set up Geoff Studio, and has won several awards under his belt.

Want to know more about him? Point your cursor here :

http://pixelperfect.lycosasia.com/pr...0006611_C.html
    Objection !!!

Geoff Ang is only 29? hmmm, i always got the impression that he was older...

Deregistered

DNS Server failure. He's a big name, but his Team Singapore calendar 2002 could have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    DNS Server failure.
    call up your isp.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    call up your isp.
    oops. this is what i got: DNS lookup error

danged, i'm half-asleep today, still stuck in groundhog day clearing my room...

Geoff Ang is a real local talent... I met him at Montage seminar organized by NUS Photographic Society last year. Really humble guy with big talent. His style is really cinematic and quite unusual, even amongst other photography talents in Singapore. He's really keen to share his knowledge, and he even prepared video footages of his fashion shoots to show us how certain shots were done! For example, there was this photo where he shot the models as waifs (is the spelling correct?) in a forest with drappling shadows. You'd swear it was shot in the same location as LOTR, but in fact he showed the video of how he shot it in the park opposite his house! I'm really appreciative of such a talent in Singapore.