Thread: good spot

Default good spot

hi guys...formula 1 is coming back again in a few weeks time..which spot or corners that can take good shots. BTW, im refering to the walkabout zone...

Default Re: good spot

Good shot of the cars? Good shot of surrounding? Good shot of overall with audience? Loads of angles I say and best is seriously for your to recce the place...

Saw the press photos last year with F1 car against old Supreme court b/g? Now I say that's a brilliant shot but it's more from a journalistic point of view depicting the F1 scene in Singapore. That to some may be a good spot, maybe not for you - if you're hoping to capture just cars.... some may choose corners where they kinda slow down, some will look for sort of fence less area... many man, many....

I say... snap all you can but don't forget to catch the action too

Default Re: good spot

Quote Originally Posted by rendition View Post
    Good shot of the cars? Good shot of surrounding? Good shot of overall with audience? Loads of angles I say and best is seriously for your to recce the place...

Saw the press photos last year with F1 car against old Supreme court b/g? Now I say that's a brilliant shot but it's more from a journalistic point of view depicting the F1 scene in Singapore. That to some may be a good spot, maybe not for you - if you're hoping to capture just cars.... some may choose corners where they kinda slow down, some will look for sort of fence less area... many man, many....

I say... snap all you can but don't forget to catch the action too
    I agree wholeheartedly! To me, being there in person to experience F1 (again!! ), soaking up the atmosphere, the smell, the vibrations and, of course, the SOUND - that's the main attraction! Catching shots is secondary, great to have, but not a must

*Praying hard that Schumi passes his medical and races in Singapore........ *