Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Event Photography Guide

Default Re: Event Photography Guide

Quote Originally Posted by MjShooter View Post
    Thank for your great advice!!!

I have some question about using flash. Will it be very irritating for some of the people in the room when you are firing your flash too many times? Or even complain they are tempory blind by your flash? There are some important moment we surely want to capture with extra shots and can't afford to miss it. How should duel with it?
    If you shoot in church weddings where sometimes flash is not allowed you'll just have to make do with high iso and a fast lens.

Yes constant firing of flash at high power direct to faces is uncomfortable.

Great advices.. good for my future shoots..

I have some enquiry would like to make.. It's about flashes and some lens info.. if i were to be shoot a gala night event at fairmount hotel.. what lens should i be using?? and also flash angles where should it be facing the flash bounce??
    Last edited by Dark_Prince; 26th June 2012 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Prince View Post
    Great advices.. good for my future shoots..

I have some enquiry would like to make.. It's about flashes and some lens info.. if i were to be shoot a gala night event at fairmount hotel.. what lens should i be using?? and also flash angles where should it be facing the flash bounce??
    Typically a zoom lenses with wide angle to mid tele focal length range will do most of the shots. Eg. 24-70 on full frame OR 17-55 on crop.

you can point the flash head upwards and adjust the head to tilt forward by a click (75deg). quite hard to justify will it works for all cases, you need to experiment to try and depends as your environment (like the height of ceiling / any walls around) may change.

i am very passionate photographer but i have no idea about Photoshop could you give me some suggestion how i learn Photoshop and suggest me some material which is helpful for me learning Photoshop ..???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123