Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 95 of 95

Thread: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

  1. #81

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Royale With Cheese View Post
    Yep! you are correct! I just check it out on this pretty informative website on Starcom:

    http://www.starcomspaceforce.com/

    Anyway, i think Starcom was one of the more awesome toys that came out from the 80s. With lots of magnets, moving mechanics which gave out sounds all without batteries!

    I used to have one of this, played it to death


  2. #82

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    I used to have one of this, played it to death


    Ah! The Star Max Bomber! That was one awesome toy! I had that as well.

    was thinking about buying it a few years back to relieve some childhood toy feels! haha but than I realise that the problem with the Starmax Bomber is that they suffer from the white plastic yellowing! So scrapped the idea & got the Shadow Bat instead, black is safer

  3. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    I still remember when I was young, was such a great fan of G.I Joe. It took them so long to start a movie, hope that it will be good.

    Anyway, tell me who is your favourite G.I Joe (or Cobra) character?

    Mine
    Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow
    For the Chicks : Scarlet & Baroness

    For the Hunks : Snake Eyes.


    GMAN

  4. #84

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    At least Astro Boy is showing its movie soon....thats nice
    Canon 40D|50mm|35mm|10-20mm|17-55mm|580 II

  5. #85

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    in the movie, did the good guys yell " G.I. Joe" before charge on the enemy?

  6. #86

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Royale With Cheese View Post
    Ah! The Star Max Bomber! That was one awesome toy! I had that as well.

    was thinking about buying it a few years back to relieve some childhood toy feels! haha but than I realise that the problem with the Starmax Bomber is that they suffer from the white plastic yellowing! So scrapped the idea & got the Shadow Bat instead, black is safer
    i got the starmax bomber too
    u know where i can ShadowBat

  7. #87

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by mysterio506 View Post
    i got the starmax bomber too
    u know where i can ShadowBat
    Ebay!

  8. #88

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    I just saw the movie.
    Let's just say the target audience wasn't young adults/adults.

  9. #89
    Member watsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Little Red Dot
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    all these toys really bring back my childhood memories

  10. #90
    Member Lord Soth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Neuschwanstein Castle
    Posts
    355

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by lypklypk View Post
    I just saw the movie.
    Let's just say the target audience wasn't young adults/adults.
    Same here, caught this in the morning.

    The movie was a BLAST!

    I was never bored and only realised that it took up 2 hrs when the movie ended.

    The violence and dialogue was really adult in nature.

    I would love to "keep in touch" with the Baroness anytime!
    | Nikon D700; AF-S 14-24 f/2.8GED; AF 20 f/2.8D; AF 50 f/1.4D; SB400| Tamron AF 28-75 f/2.8 A09NII|

  11. #91

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Soth View Post
    Same here, caught this in the morning.

    The movie was a BLAST!

    I was never bored and only realised that it took up 2 hrs when the movie ended.

    The violence and dialogue was really adult in nature.

    I would love to "keep in touch" with the Baroness anytime!
    2 hrs of non stop blasting
    I like all the swooshing sounds from the blades, and the ice that sinks (because of metal, wow), and the norton antivirus screen

    Baroness was ok, I didn't think she was in the very good looker category

  12. #92

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Soth View Post
    Same here, caught this in the morning.

    The movie was a BLAST!

    I was never bored and only realised that it took up 2 hrs when the movie ended.

    The violence and dialogue was really adult in nature.

    I would love to "keep in touch" with the Baroness anytime!
    I'll keep in touch with Baroness & Agent Scarlett anytime! hahahaha!

    Also not forgeting General Hawk's assistant, Courtney A. Kreiger

    2 hours of non stop action, damn tiring la! hahaha
    Last edited by Royale With Cheese; 9th August 2009 at 11:47 AM.

  13. #93

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by lypklypk View Post
    2 hrs of non stop blasting
    I like all the swooshing sounds from the blades, and the ice that sinks (because of metal, wow), and the norton antivirus screen.

    Baroness was ok, I didn't think she was in the very good looker category
    The movie's definitely good

    Non-stop action all the way, good humour, not too much mushy love story. The ending fighting scene is great, watch it!

  14. #94

  15. #95
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Saw the movie! Typical G I Joe style!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •