Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 95

Thread: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

  1. #41
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,627

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    BTW, there is care bear and strawbarry shortcake. My niece love those.
    Don't forget.
    My Magic Ponies. Hahaha...
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  2. #42

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    Don't forget.
    My Magic Ponies. Hahaha...
    And pound puppies.


  3. #43
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,627

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    And pound puppies.

    and Ultraman at 3pm. Hahaha...
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  4. #44

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    and Ultraman at 3pm. Hahaha...
    I'll alway rush home for that!!!!

    Set the alarm on my kiddish digital watch.

  5. #45
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,627

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    I'll alway rush home for that!!!!

    Set the alarm on my kiddish digital watch.
    MASK at 6:30pm.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  6. #46

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    MASK at 6:30pm.
    Wah piang, you must be wearing glasses when you're in primary one right??

    Too much TV liao, naughty boy

  7. #47

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    I had all five lions.

    I think couple of years back, they did re-issue a voltron masterpiece, just google it, should be like this:
    http://store.voltron.com/ProductImag...TION-LARGE.jpg

    Cant wait for GI Joe to turn up man! Remember back than, the term "action figure" pretty much came out from GI Joe if I am not wrong.

    Seeing GI Joe, M.A.S.K., Starcom, Macross, Voltron, Transformers, Dinoriders, Centurions, Visionaries etc. makes me feel 10+++ years younger! hahaha

  8. #48

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    MASK at 6:30pm.
    I still have a mint in sealed box M.A.S.K, Rhino back home! Was walking around Penisuala looking for some camera stuff, end up walked into this Toy shop, saw this sealed up M.A.S.K. Rhino, got the 80s flash back! Bought it on the spot! hahaha!

    Think that was 6 years ago had it all wrapped up in plastic, makes a impressive display piece in my apartment

    Matt Tracker!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bruce Sato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    M.A.S.K. = Mobile Armored Strike Kommand!!!!!!!

  9. #49

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Royale With Cheese View Post
    I had all five lions.

    I think couple of years back, they did re-issue a voltron masterpiece, just google it, should be like this:
    http://store.voltron.com/ProductImag...TION-LARGE.jpg

    Cant wait for GI Joe to turn up man! Remember back than, the term "action figure" pretty much came out from GI Joe if I am not wrong.

    Seeing GI Joe, M.A.S.K., Starcom, Macross, Voltron, Transformers, Dinoriders, Centurions, Visionaries etc. makes me feel 10+++ years younger! hahaha
    GI Joe is the forerunner for action figure toys during their era, cause they are the only ones where the arms and knees can bend. The rest are all fixed one.

    Later Centurions also can bend, but those are huge toys.

  10. #50
    Member Cartman2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    1,732

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Zoids rocks...

    I have the Command Wolf model, it walks when winded up

  11. #51
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

    even the really really big ones?

    Yap, most of them are big ones....the biggest one is the madthunder.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Bloody hell...I'm beginning to recite this in my mind liao. With the music playing in the baackground

    All your fault


    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    this is the zoid i sat on

    i miss it sorely

    This one I don't have.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Wah piang, you must be a rich boy boy. ZOIDS are one of the most expensive toys around at that time. It's a dream to own one when I'm also a boy boy....
    I just want to use the money I earn to buy back the childhood memories wah.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  12. #52
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman2000 View Post
    Zoids rocks...

    I have the Command Wolf model, it walks when winded up
    I have this. and all the genesis series.
    Last edited by phoakm; 6th August 2009 at 07:14 PM.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  13. #53
    Member Cartman2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    1,732

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    I have this. and all the genesis series.
    Cool I got one of the Zoid Blox, but I don't really like it as it's a little flimsy

  14. #54
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman2000 View Post
    Cool I got one of the Zoid Blox, but I don't really like it as it's a little flimsy
    That series not really interested. I did not get that.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  15. #55
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,627

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    My old time buddy told me that Snake Eyes has a wolf, but never see the toy before.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Eyes_(G.I._Joe)
    Last edited by Francis247; 6th August 2009 at 08:50 PM.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  16. #56

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    My old time buddy told me that Snake Eyes has a wolf, but never see the toy before.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Eyes_(G.I._Joe)
    Hmmmm

    I dont really remember the wolf actually...

  17. #57
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Besides the action figures ...... vehicles from G I Joe also worth looking.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  18. #58

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Besides the action figures ...... vehicles from G I Joe also worth looking.
    I like vehicles from Mask better, bigger sized, some more can transform a bit. I remember there's this car that have gul wing doors and then opened can fly, power

  19. #59
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    I like vehicles from Mask better, bigger sized, some more can transform a bit. I remember there's this car that have gul wing doors and then opened can fly, power
    I also like the Mask vehicles. , particularly the first series ..... dun really like the F1 series.

    The one with the most impression is the green motorcycle can transform into helicopter....the guy was wearing a yellow funny mask.
    Last edited by phoakm; 7th August 2009 at 10:50 AM.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  20. #60
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,627

    Default Re: Any G.I. Joe Fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    I also like the Mask vehicles. , particularly the first series ..... dun really like the F1 series.

    The one with the most impression is the green motorcycle can transform into helicopter....the guy was wearing a yellow funny mask.
    That one is called Condor.

    I used to have quite a few Cobra Vehicles but all gone missing.

    One is the Pongo???
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •