Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: DVD that I can print Title on it?

  1. #1
    Deregistered eejal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    End of the Line
    Posts
    1,215

    Red face DVD that I can print Title on it?

    I'm not sure if i'm starting this thread at the correct Discussions.

    My printer allows me to print my DVD with any designs that I want. But it says i need to have a printable DVD for it to be printed on. Now i'm not sure which DVD brands which allows me to have the Clients' Wedding Pictures printed on...

    The Canon printer has this DVD slot which I can slot my DVD and feed into the printer.

    can anyone recommend me the printable DVD?

  2. #2

    Default Re: DVD that I can print Title on it?

    Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    I'm not sure if i'm starting this thread at the correct Discussions.

    My printer allows me to print my DVD with any designs that I want. But it says i need to have a printable DVD for it to be printed on. Now i'm not sure which DVD brands which allows me to have the Clients' Wedding Pictures printed on...

    The Canon printer has this DVD slot which I can slot my DVD and feed into the printer.

    can anyone recommend me the printable DVD?
    Verbatim

  3. #3
    Deregistered eejal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    End of the Line
    Posts
    1,215

    Default Re: DVD that I can print Title on it?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Ds View Post
    Verbatim
    there's so many Verbatim sir... any particular one?

  4. #4

    Default Re: DVD that I can print Title on it?

    Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    there's so many Verbatim sir... any particular one?
    its white surface,
    n the label would mention its 'printable'.

    make sure its for inkjet,
    if irc,
    there is a version for laser printer, though rare.

  5. #5

    Default Re: DVD that I can print Title on it?

    btw,
    if u can find,

    - imation has one with bigger printable surface n
    - TDK if u can find, has better IQ.

  6. #6
    Deregistered eejal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    End of the Line
    Posts
    1,215

    Default Re: DVD that I can print Title on it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bengchiat View Post
    its white surface,
    n the label would mention its 'printable'.

    make sure its for inkjet,
    if irc,
    there is a version for laser printer, though rare.



    Quote Originally Posted by bengchiat View Post
    btw,
    if u can find,

    - imation has one with bigger printable surface n
    - TDK if u can find, has better IQ.
    i'll look for the items u've mentioned. thanks bengchiat!!

  7. #7
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: DVD that I can print Title on it?

    You sure there's a laser printer sold in Singapore which can print directly to discs?

    Quote Originally Posted by bengchiat View Post
    its white surface,
    n the label would mention its 'printable'.

    make sure its for inkjet,
    if irc,
    there is a version for laser printer, though rare.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    656

    Default Re: DVD that I can print Title on it?

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    You sure there's a laser printer sold in Singapore which can print directly to discs?
    I think he means lightscribe.

    http://www.lightscribe.com/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LightScribe

  9. #9
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: DVD that I can print Title on it?

    I know about lightscribe, but lightscribe is not a laser printer and I don't think that's what he meant.

    Quote Originally Posted by kietgnoel View Post

  10. #10

    Default Re: DVD that I can print Title on it?

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    I know about lightscribe, but lightscribe is not a laser printer and I don't think that's what he meant.
    yeah,
    very sure about the disc, not the printer.

    bought a batch of imation discs w/o reading as packaging is the same.
    print using inkjet n ink smudge,
    went to new industry road to change n they let me.
    guys there were surprised too as they didn't know they hv that in singapore.
    happened 2yrs back.

    jude

  11. #11

    Default Re: DVD that I can print Title on it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kietgnoel View Post
    lightscribe only when i m very free

    OT- recently hv a batch of verbatim's discs that burn on half the disc only,
    after 20 mins very disappointed to find discs faulty.

    jude

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •