Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: canon eos 66 or nikon f55?

Originally posted by crazyhorse
    Just for your infomation, the lens that comes with the camera is not very good....
    its not very bad either right?
    Anyway I can borrow lenses from my friends

You may also like to consider the Minolta Dynax/Maxxum 5. Got mine at CP (date & remote control version) at $650. Came with 28-80mm, 70-300mm lenses and camera bag. I think it should be about $200 less without the telephoto. Here's a review:

You get more 'bang for the buck' with the Dynax 5 than the EOS 66 or F55, but you should really go try out all of them to see for yourself.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: canon eos 66 or nikon f55?

Originally posted by edx
    I will then have to worry about the state of the camera and whether the warrantee has expired.
    actually i would seriously consider second hand stuff if you're on a budget. you can get some really good buys that way and most photogs take good care of their gear. if you're worried about the condition of the camera you're buying, bring a experienced friend along (i'm sure there are plenty people who would help out here. also, new is not necessarily better.
    that way you can get something better than a F55 or EOS66.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12