Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1025303334353637 LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 721

Thread: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

  1. #681

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    There goes all the poisoning again huh...
    hey, i would prefer the 10-24... tried it and it works really nice...
    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    Jack just upgraded to D300s from his D80, ok la he keep his D80!

    What game you play? got play Super Street Fighter 4?

    Seriously, give Sigma 8-16 a try, I think it is quite amazing lens. otherwise u can consider Nikon 10-24mm but I think it will over your budget.

    FYI, I am using Sigma 12-24mm for my 7D. this lens allow me to use on FF in case I am upgrading.

    Yes... yes... yes...
    for Micheal upgrading.

  2. #682
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    taman jurong
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    Jack just upgraded to D300s from his D80, ok la he keep his D80!

    What game you play? got play Super Street Fighter 4?

    Seriously, give Sigma 8-16 a try, I think it is quite amazing lens. otherwise u can consider Nikon 10-24mm but I think it will over your budget.

    FYI, I am using Sigma 12-24mm for my 7D. this lens allow me to use on FF in case I am upgrading.
    No I never play tat game. Now also no time to play any game. I play ff13, mgs and gt5.

  3. #683

    Talking Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Guys...

    Let your friends know...

    It's WS workshop again... Closing soon...

    WS Workshop 2010

  4. #684

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

    anyone home...???

  5. #685

    Talking Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

    anyone home...???

    Yawn.... Yes Bangala....

  6. #686

    Talking Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Hey, where's everyone... Seems like CS is quite cold nowadays huh...

    Well, time for outing... Check this one out...

    West Shooterz Outing - Capturing The Last Look Of The Railway Station on 14th Nov 2010 (Sunday)

  7. #687

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Hey peeps.

    Im new in CS.Im a shooter living in the east.Very near CHinese garden.Hope to see you guys soon Thank you

  8. #688
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty-D View Post
    Hey peeps.

    Im new in CS.Im a shooter living in the east.Very near CHinese garden.Hope to see you guys soon Thank you
    Welcome Thirty-D, how come you stay east side got Chinese Garden?
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  9. #689

    Talking Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty-D View Post
    Hey peeps.

    Im new in CS.Im a shooter living in the east.Very near CHinese garden.Hope to see you guys soon Thank you

    Oh... East of the West huh...
    Welcome...

  10. #690

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    Welcome Thirty-D, how come you stay east side got Chinese Garden?
    Egnaro.Paiseh to the max West side ....thanks
    -Capturing Senses in Lenses-

  11. #691

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    Oh... East of the West huh...
    Welcome...
    Jackienum, yes yes jurong east...east of the west
    -Capturing Senses in Lenses-

  12. #692
    Last edited by jackienum; 8th November 2010 at 07:33 PM.

  13. #693

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Next Outing will be much challenging. Stay tune.



    Visual story telling in 5 Frames @ Changi
    (creating and tell a story through visual means with only a title to help guide the interpretation)

    The Rules of the Game:
    1. sequence of up to five photographs that create a story.
    2. Choose any subject, but the entire sequence should visually tell a story.
    3. A title is the ONLY words that can be used. Rely on the photographs to bring the story to life

    How to Create a Story:
    The topic will be the title of your story, for instance, "Visiting the Past."
    Enter your photographs in a numerical sequence up to five (5).

    Guidelines for Telling a Story:
    A good story has characters in action with a beginning, middle, and an ending. Location, time, and atmosphere. Keep standards of pictorial beauty, but pack as many story telling elements in one photograph as possible to develop an action.
    1st photo: establish characters and location.
    2nd photo: create a situation with possibilities of what might happen.
    3rd photo: involve the characters in the situation.
    4th photo: build to probable outcomes
    5th photo: have a logical, but surprising, end.

    Last edited by SKYimage; 12th November 2010 at 09:11 PM.

  14. #694

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Visual Story Telling in 5 Frames @ Changi (click here)
    Date : 27th Nov 2010 (Saturday), 4.00-9.30pm
    Meeting Time & Location : 4.00pm SHARP @ Tampines MRT Station
    Info : ==>WS FaceBook Group<==
    Contact/Organiser : subzero / egnaro (We'll only publicise our H/P number thru PM. As of present, pls register online.)

  15. #695
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    ..
    Hello SKYimage - Just found out about West Shooterz (as I'm relatively new to CS).. Good to know fellow photographers from the WEST of SG. Like the idea of shooting with a THEME.. great..

    As I've indicated an interest to participate in an outing on the 27th, will have to give your outing a miss this time round.. looking forward to your next meeting.. (even better if in the WEST.. hehehee)

  16. #696

    Talking Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Hi ClemC,

    You're welcome to join us in our outings. Hope to see you in our future outings. Feel free to join our West Shooterz FB Group.



    Regards...



    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Hello SKYimage - Just found out about West Shooterz (as I'm relatively new to CS).. Good to know fellow photographers from the WEST of SG. Like the idea of shooting with a THEME.. great..

    As I've indicated an interest to participate in an outing on the 27th, will have to give your outing a miss this time round.. looking forward to your next meeting.. (even better if in the WEST.. hehehee)

  17. #697
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    677

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    hey guys im from yew tee and currently serving the SAF but looking for some weekend shot with guys in west .. and issit possible for me to get the t-shirt? new here btw ..

  18. #698
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    hey guys im from yew tee and currently serving the SAF but looking for some weekend shot with guys in west .. and issit possible for me to get the t-shirt? new here btw ..
    Usually we print once a while, and usually different edition, just keep track on WS, if there is any printing of tee, it will be posted on FB
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  19. #699

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    hey guys im from yew tee and currently serving the SAF but looking for some weekend shot with guys in west .. and issit possible for me to get the t-shirt? new here btw ..
    Hi,
    Pls click to the link for any latest updates. (click here)

  20. #700
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    677

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    ok ty guys ..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •