Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 924293233343536 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 721

Thread: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

  1. #661
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    looking at it, it going to be fun!
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  2. #662

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    WS TCSS
    Date/Time: 23 July (Fri) @ 7.30pm
    Location: JP MacDonald
    "Final discussion for Sampoerna for the confirm members"
    Contact Person: SKY & Jackie

  3. #663

    Talking Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    WS TCSS
    Date/Time: 23 July (Fri) @ 7.30pm
    Location: JP MacDonald
    "Final discussion for Sampoerna for the confirm members"
    Contact Person: SKY & Jackie

    Dayana, you got e talkie from Ivan already???

  4. #664

    Exclamation Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    R E M I N D E R ! ! !

    WS TCSS

    Date/Time: 23 July (Fri) @ 7.30pm
    Location: JP MacDonald
    "Final discussion for Sampoerna for the confirm members"
    Contact Person: SKY & Jackie

  5. #665
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    R E M I N D E R ! ! !

    WS TCSS

    Date/Time: 23 July (Fri) @ 7.30pm
    Location: JP MacDonald
    "Final discussion for Sampoerna for the confirm members"
    Contact Person: SKY & Jackie
    I may be late or absent. :P
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  6. #666

    Talking Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    7th month is really cold here man....
    wakakakakaka.....

  7. #667
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    taman jurong
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Hi all, I'm back again. Haha. Looking for a wide angle lens under $1000 any recommend? Urgent!!!!

  8. #668
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by strins View Post
    Hi all, I'm back again. Haha. Looking for a wide angle lens under $1000 any recommend? Urgent!!!!
    T Think there too many for your choice.

    BTW what system u r using?

    Canon Nikon or what brand?
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  9. #669
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    taman jurong
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    im using nikon.

  10. #670

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by strins View Post
    Hi all, I'm back again. Haha. Looking for a wide angle lens under $1000 any recommend? Urgent!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by strins View Post
    im using nikon.
    U cld easily find it at the buy&sell section. Seems like there quite a number letting go their 10-17.

  11. #671
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    taman jurong
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Which brand better bro. No time to meetup with u all. Miss u all and the outing too.

  12. #672
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by strins View Post
    Which brand better bro. No time to meetup with u all. Miss u all and the outing too.
    I list some some...

    nikon Original UWA, I think is 12-24 for DX mount
    Tokina 12-24 (not bad)
    Sigma 10-20 (quite cheap in B&S)
    if got more budget, go for sigma 8-16, super ultra wide with very good review. If I am not wrong it is ard 1.2k BN

    However, 8-16 cannot put filter in front. it is using Gel Filter
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  13. #673
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    just wondering how many WS play PS3?
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  14. #674

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    I list some some...

    nikon Original UWA, I think is 12-24 for DX mount
    Tokina 12-24 (not bad)
    Sigma 10-20 (quite cheap in B&S)
    if got more budget, go for sigma 8-16, super ultra wide with very good review. If I am not wrong it is ard 1.2k BN

    However, 8-16 cannot put filter in front. it is using Gel Filter
    there's one which is super dupper UWA fr Samyang (Korean made) as well. Click here for more informatiopns.


  15. #675
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    there's one which is super dupper UWA fr Samyang (Korean made) as well. Click here for more informatiopns.

    Bro Samyang no AF la...
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  16. #676
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    there's one which is super dupper UWA fr Samyang (Korean made) as well. Click here for more informatiopns.

    This is Fish Eye lens la...
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  17. #677
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    taman jurong
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    just wondering how many WS play PS3?
    I play ps3 haha.

    WTS my d200 and upgrade to d300s.

  18. #678
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by strins View Post
    I play ps3 haha.

    WTS my d200 and upgrade to d300s.
    Jack just upgraded to D300s from his D80, ok la he keep his D80!

    What game you play? got play Super Street Fighter 4?

    Seriously, give Sigma 8-16 a try, I think it is quite amazing lens. otherwise u can consider Nikon 10-24mm but I think it will over your budget.

    FYI, I am using Sigma 12-24mm for my 7D. this lens allow me to use on FF in case I am upgrading.
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  19. #679

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    Jack just upgraded to D300s from his D80, ok la he keep his D80!

    What game you play? got play Super Street Fighter 4?

    Seriously, give Sigma 8-16 a try, I think it is quite amazing lens. otherwise u can consider Nikon 10-24mm but I think it will over your budget.

    FYI, I am using Sigma 12-24mm for my 7D. this lens allow me to use on FF in case I am upgrading.
    UPGRADE..? huh...?

    UPGRADE... UPGRADE...UPGRADE... UPGRADE...UPGRADE... UPGRADE...UPGRADE... UPGRADE...!

  20. #680

    Talking Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    Jack just upgraded to D300s from his D80, ok la he keep his D80!

    What game you play? got play Super Street Fighter 4?

    Seriously, give Sigma 8-16 a try, I think it is quite amazing lens. otherwise u can consider Nikon 10-24mm but I think it will over your budget.

    FYI, I am using Sigma 12-24mm for my 7D. this lens allow me to use on FF in case I am upgrading.
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    UPGRADE..? huh...?

    UPGRADE... UPGRADE...UPGRADE... UPGRADE...UPGRADE... UPGRADE...UPGRADE... UPGRADE...!

    There goes all the poisoning again huh...
    hey, i would prefer the 10-24... tried it and it works really nice...

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 924293233343536 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •