Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 721

Thread: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

  1. #421

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Looks good itinerary round the corner.You can count on me to participate.

  2. #422
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    I am trying to get a well known camera bag brand, to get special discount for WS.

    More information will be release once thing firm up.

    bag lover, stay tuned!
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  3. #423

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    I am trying to get a well known camera bag brand, to get special discount for WS.

    More information will be release once thing firm up.

    bag lover, stay tuned!
    Just look at ur signature below... 10 bags!

  4. #424
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Just look at ur signature below... 10 bags!
    ya! I just sold Vanguard uprise 48 away.. but more bag coming soon! Larry's bag look nice ya!
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  5. #425

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    ya! I just sold Vanguard uprise 48 away.. but more bag coming soon! Larry's bag look nice ya!
    waaaahahahaha...

  6. #426

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Just look at ur signature below... 10 bags!
    Do you count those lens pouches as 1 ?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tang_yiming/

  7. #427
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by neoro View Post
    Do you count those lens pouches as 1 ?
    yes. as 1. if count those pouches, then I have more!
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  8. #428
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    1) TT DH 40,
    2) Kata SB907,
    3) TT UD 35,
    4) TT Modular,
    5) Billingham Packington,
    6) Domke F2,
    7) Olympus Vintage,
    8) fotofile,
    9) Crumpler wickey & Cox,
    10) Paul smith converted.
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  9. #429

    Unhappy Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    1) TT DH 40,
    2) Kata SB907,
    3) TT UD 35,
    4) TT Modular,
    5) Billingham Packington,
    6) Domke F2,
    7) Olympus Vintage,
    8) fotofile,
    9) Crumpler wickey & Cox,
    10) Paul smith converted.

    erm...
    enough with the counting...
    my pocket not deep enough...

  10. #430

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    DO YOU THINK WEST SHOOTERZ
    SHOULD GO OFFICIALLY REGISTERED???


    PLEASE POLL HERE!!!

    Come'on guys...
    I know many of you have been in here...
    Give us your poll man...
    "YES" or "NO", doesn't matter...
    We need your contribution of your opinions...

  11. #431

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    yes. as 1. if count those pouches, then I have more!
    He already count it on the conservative side.. But i belief, more still to come.

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    1) TT DH 40,
    2) Kata SB907,
    3) TT UD 35,
    4) TT Modular,
    5) Billingham Packington,
    6) Domke F2,
    7) Olympus Vintage,
    8) fotofile,
    9) Crumpler wickey & Cox,
    10) Paul smith converted.
    Had you talk to the vendors?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    Come'on guys...
    I know many of you have been in here...
    Give us your poll man...
    "YES" or "NO", doesn't matter...
    We need your contribution of your opinions...
    Yes. We need to see your responce on this. Do take a few second of your time and assist us in this polling, so that we cld plan which direction that we shld be heading.
    Below are some opinion which I had turbulated at the link with regards to this issue.

    Advantages
    - WS existence is officially acknowledged.
    - West Shooterz name will be officially registered, thus this prevent other bodies/people else registering it and to warn anyone searching the index of companies to avoid similar names.
    - Ability to gain sponsorship.
    - Ability to rent out room/auditorium easily, since this body is officially recognised.
    - Opinion by DeadEnd: Can offically charge a membership fee on its members
    (Fee is use to fund the basic infrastructures of the set-up)
    - Opinion by DeadEnd: Committee members can legally earn a remuneration from the society
    (committee are on voluntary basis w/o any monetery gain, and THIS WILL BE MADE CLEAR, which will the the biggest task of all shld this be the approach.)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

    Disadvantages
    - costs incurred & members to pay, in order to maintain the basic infrastructure
    - full time dedicated members are to be oppointed
    - binded by NGO's & ROSES regulation
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

    Compiled as on: 13 Nov 2009 @ 1400hrs

  12. #432

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    VivoCity 3rd Anniversary Fireworks Extravaganza
    In celebration of VivoCity's 3rd Anniversary, we are proud to bring you a feast for the senses. An annual VivoCity tradition, this year's fireworks extravaganza is a specially commissioned multimedia and pyro-musical display choreographed by the award-winning pyrotechnic experts FUEGO21 from Korea. Catch the bursts of colours against the night sky.

    Date/Time: 2 Dec 2009 @ 9pm
    Venue: The Promenade, Level 1



  13. #433
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    VivoCity 3rd Anniversary Fireworks Extravaganza
    In celebration of VivoCity's 3rd Anniversary, we are proud to bring you a feast for the senses. An annual VivoCity tradition, this year's fireworks extravaganza is a specially commissioned multimedia and pyro-musical display choreographed by the award-winning pyrotechnic experts FUEGO21 from Korea. Catch the bursts of colours against the night sky.

    Date/Time: 2 Dec 2009 @ 9pm
    Venue: The Promenade, Level 1



    Arrgghhh I have no tripod now!!!
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  14. #434
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    [FONT=Arial]

    Had you talk to the vendors?
    bro anytime I can get a mass order, can I get everyone interest?
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  15. #435

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    Arrgghhh I have no tripod now!!!
    thinking of getting early christmas present for yourself already?

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    bro anytime I can get a mass order, can I get everyone interest?
    What the product? what's the minimum MO?

  16. #436

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    Arrgghhh I have no tripod now!!!
    Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tang_yiming/

  17. #437
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by neoro View Post
    Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller Traveller
    keep on asking me for 1541T.... someone selling b&s 690~~

    Bro u know how much is it in shop?
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  18. #438
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    [

    What the product? what's the minimum MO?
    post here? quantity make it 10 to start. how abt it?
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  19. #439

    Lightbulb Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    post here? quantity make it 10 to start. how abt it?
    nah.. better not. Else cld get urself into trouble. Forward me the details. Will do it via FB, Multiply & also email to all the members ino our contact list. But shld look into something not soo pricey huh.

  20. #440

    Default Re: West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    keep on asking me for 1541T.... someone selling b&s 690~~

    Bro u know how much is it in shop?
    800 for new one
    690 is a good deal
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tang_yiming/

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •