Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Art, Pigeon Style!

Default Re: Art, Pigeon Style!

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Show us the imposter so that I might poop on her!

It's a SHE?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    It's a SHE?
    It is one of my disgruntled models.. I PM her for shoot, then when she turned up and realised that the shoot involved me pooping all over her, she threw a hissy huff and went to impersonate me!

It is one of my disgruntled models.. I PM her for shoot, then when she turned up and realised that the shoot involved me pooping all over her, she threw a hissy huff and went to impersonate me!

waaah, so unprofessional

waaah, so unprofessional
    Yes!! She is a nightmare..

And she even insisted that I cover her transport costs after I pooped on her receipts!

I was so happy that I was invited to poop on this fabulous lady again. This will be the first time I am shooting her!

Apart from the usual pictures that she had done before, we wanted to do something different, something where her legs look very distorted.. Does it work for you?

I was so happy that I was invited to poop on this fabulous lady again. This will be the first time I am shooting her!

Apart from the usual pictures that she had done before, we wanted to do something different, something where her legs look very distorted.. Does it work for you?
    it works well for me, and what lens and setting you used? Love the distortion of her legs, one is fat big big! NICE!!!! This is ART!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    it works well for me, and what lens and setting you used? Love the distortion of her legs, one is fat big big! NICE!!!! This is ART!
    Thanks for your comments.

I am Hero of Poor, I use only cheap lens, Sigma 10-20.. Setting is f/22 for maximum depth of field and shutter speed is 30 seconds. I have full frame, so I shot at ISO3200 just to show that I can.. Despite having many flashes.

Please do not copy my settings, they are magical.

By the way, did you feel the energy and dynamism in that picture? With super wide lens, any portrait becomes energetic and dynamic!

By the way, did you feel the energy and dynamism in that picture? With super wide lens, any portrait becomes energetic and dynamic!
    YES!!!!!

I am Hero of Poor, I use only cheap lens, Sigma 10-20.. Setting is f/22 for maximum depth of field and shutter speed is 30 seconds. I have full frame, so I shot at ISO3200 just to show that I can.. Despite having many flashes.

Please do not copy my settings, they are magical.
    thanks for sharing! hahaa

Hey cmon guys i just need a piece of paper and some sharpened pencils to create art and that includes sleazy and fart ones too. Pencils can do that no need high end equipment. I challenge ZARKzARK pigreon to pencil pr0n that is if zarzark can at least sketch

YES!!!!!
    Good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post
    Hey cmon guys i just need a piece of paper and some sharpened pencils to create art and that includes sleazy and fart ones too. Pencils can do that no need high end equipment. I challenge ZARKzARK pigreon to pencil pr0n that is if zarzark can at least sketch
    Keep quiet and close your window.

Keep quiet and close your window.

How to keep quiet> Who Who? WHo more handsome than Ejun Low? You arh? Like copy cat right? People handsome copycat also wanna look handsome

How to keep quiet> Who Who? WHo more handsome than Ejun Low? You arh? Like copy cat right? People handsome copycat also wanna look handsome
    I am not a copycat!

You are upsetting me! I shall go and eat more Tom Yam soup where people smile at me more.

Alright you more handsome. Don't be sad

Alright you more handsome. Don't be sad
    Hey, I have a lot of pretty female friends where I was eating Tom Yam Soup for the past few years.

I know all of you are envious of me!

Hey, I have a lot of pretty female friends where I was eating Tom Yam Soup for the past few years.

I know all of you are envious of me!

now we know the secret of your poop art

now we know the secret of your poop art
    Thank you for your comments.

Your name is an art itself..

Eat more laksa mr. birdie.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast