Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: My Ride - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

  1. #1

    Default My Ride - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    Some shots of my car. C&C welcomed.

    [1]


    [2]


    [3]


    [4]


    [5]

  2. #2

    Default Re: My Ride - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    Nice series, I've got the same drive but not the STI though.

    Maybe I should try some shots with my car also

  3. #3

    Default Re: My Ride - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    u will need to cast some light on the wheels. and more light on the car. right now, its abit not here not there in terms of lighting. too much for abstract, too little for car photography.

  4. #4

    Default Re: My Ride - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    Wow...Nice Ride and Photos!!

  5. #5

    Default Re: My Ride - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    got any shots of the car in ACTION???!!!

  6. #6

    Default Re: My Ride - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    Arhhh another Scooby Lover Nice.
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

  7. #7

    Default Re: My Ride - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    Quote Originally Posted by danielskl View Post
    Nice series, I've got the same drive but not the STI though.

    Maybe I should try some shots with my car also
    yeah you should, and post them up soon

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    u will need to cast some light on the wheels. and more light on the car. right now, its abit not here not there in terms of lighting. too much for abstract, too little for car photography.
    i hear ya, thanks. hope to improve next round.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmonte View Post
    Wow...Nice Ride and Photos!!
    thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Radish~ View Post
    got any shots of the car in ACTION???!!!
    i worked on these alone, so wasn't possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraiths View Post
    Arhhh another Scooby Lover Nice.
    thanks, you got a scooby too?

  8. #8

    Default Re: My Ride - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    thanks, you got a scooby too?[/QUOTE]

    Yup bro i drive a scooby, the pic of mine ride its mine avatar.

    Cheers
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

  9. #9

    Default Re: My Ride - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraiths View Post

    Yup bro i drive a scooby, the pic of mine ride its mine avatar.

    Cheers
    V9 STi? done any shots of it?

  10. #10

    Default Re: My Ride - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    Nice ride and good attempt at the photos. Lighting the car more would help like other have mentioned but, perhaps also ensuring objects don't protrude from the car? (The 4th photo has the bridge coming out of the roof of the car, making it look like a large fin.)

    Thanks for sharing.

  11. #11

    Default Re: My Ride - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    Quote Originally Posted by 2evans View Post
    Nice ride and good attempt at the photos. Lighting the car more would help like other have mentioned but, perhaps also ensuring objects don't protrude from the car? (The 4th photo has the bridge coming out of the roof of the car, making it look like a large fin.)

    Thanks for sharing.
    agreed. thanks for the comment

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •