I'm still new to photography (5 months?) and am currently happy with my lumix lx3.
However after seeing the EP-1 & reading up on the 4/3 subforum, I'm so much in
But an acquaintance of mine is lambasting me for wanting such a new system with few AF lens support & 2x crop factor.
Maybe I'm too new to photography but is a 2x crop factor that big issue for newbies like me?
My foremost priorities are:
- Price: I'm willing to spend $1.5k for cameras with kit lens
- Lens: Since I'm a noob, I'm just going to get a prime lens + telephoto lens.
- DSLR must be small, light and unobtrusive since I also like to take photographs in no-photography areas i.e museums.
- So far my genre are: street, landscape, macro
- I hope to take the following genre: portraits with bokeh, birds
So what other small, light DSLR can you guys recommend? Thanks!