Eye é City - A Visual Account of the Last 24 Hours of 2003
it's here again!!!
Image from email, cropped and resized for web
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must be aged 18 and above. The event is open to Singaporeans, permanent residents, and all who are staying in Singapore on a long-term basis.
- Participants are required to register personally from 8pm to 11.59pm on 30 December 2003 at Toy Factory Theatre Ensemble (17A Smith Street, 3rd level, Chinatown). Registration fee is S$10. No advance registration is required.
- The event will start at 12am and ends at 11.59pm on 31 December 2003. All photographs must be taken within this time period and within Singapore.
- A roll of Ilford XP2 film will be provided for participants using 35mm cameras. Participants may not use any other film.
- Participants using digital cameras must submit only 36 pictures. Any additional pictures will be disregarded.
- All participants will be given a record sheet. Participants are required to enter the exact time the photographs are taken, the venue and notes/observations on the record sheet.
- All participants must return their unprocessed roll of film or digital photographs for uploading on 31 December 2003 from 8pm to 12am. Those who are unable to return on time must call the organiser to make other arrangements.
- The films will be sent to a professional film lab for processing by the organiser.
- A total of 100 photographs which best represent the theme of this event will be selected for future publication and exhibition purposes. There will be a preliminary selection by the participants and a final selection by a panel.
- The preliminary selection will be held on 7 & 8 February 2004 at Drama Box (14A Trengganu Street, 4th level, Chinatown). Every participant must be present to select 3 of his/her works for the final selection. For participants who are unable to be present, the selection will be made by the organiser on their behalf.
- For participants using 35mm cameras, each will receive a CD-Rom of his/her photographs during the preliminary selection. The negatives will be returned to the participants after the exhibition.
- The final selection by the organiser/panel is final and no correspondence or discussion regarding the selection will be entertained.
- The organiser will raise funds to cover costs of exhibition and publication. Dates of exhibition and publication will depend on progress of fund raising.
- Participants whose works are selected will be given a complimentary copy of the publication.
Eye é City - A Visual Account of the Last 24 Hours of 2003 is organised by "Nomadic Eyes Collective", which is a gathering of people from various backgrounds with a common interest in retaining memories of this city.
For enquiries, please call 6837-3767 or email: email@example.com.