Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1002

Thread: Expose LXXIII

  1. #161

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    hi hi

    ah... so sweet ...

  2. #162

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacq View Post
    ah... so sweet ...
    meowwwwww
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  3. #163
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    morning morning.
    ICT lesson time!
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  4. #164

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I like how one scene dream was brooding about something.
    Then death whacked him with a loaf of bread.
    The scene with Lucifer and whatshername?
    Kissing.
    Its kinda creepy but cool
    Somehow I would love to take delirium out to tea.
    It seems like fun hahaha.
    Turn the ice cream in butterflies later
    lucifer and mazikeen?

    delirium always says things like "there should be a word for this this this this this".. and when you think about it, it's quite true.

    the english language isn't quite as expressive as it should be!

  5. #165

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    milky so cute!

    hai leong, still busy?

  6. #166
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    hi hi

    so cute!!

  7. #167

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

    the english language isn't quite as expressive as it should be!
    lol, actually it's depend who using it (english language)....

    Just done with feeding....going back to sleep soon......

    2 hour plus of feeding is no joke....
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  8. #168
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lucifer and mazikeen?

    delirium always says things like "there should be a word for this this this this this".. and when you think about it, it's quite true.

    the english language isn't quite as expressive as it should be!
    yah yah Lucifer and Mazikeen!

    Eh B named some kittens after us....
    He named a hyper bonkers bouncy kitten after me,
    a white kitten after sheree
    and a slightly bonkers kitten after you haha.
    Ftw

  9. #169
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    yah yah Lucifer and Mazikeen!

    Eh B named some kittens after us....
    He named a hyper bonkers bouncy kitten after me,
    a white kitten after sheree
    and a slightly bonkers kitten after you haha.
    Ftw

    faint i dont really know B and i got a kitten named after me....??? haha

  10. #170
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    milky so cute!

    hai leong, still busy?
    Ya, getting better, might be shooting tmr afternoon, haven't really shoot for a week, and haven't been shooting macro for a month.

  11. #171
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya, getting better, might be shooting tmr afternoon, haven't really shoot for a week, and haven't been shooting macro for a month.
    wah one month never shoot macro
    Won't you miss shooting macro?

  12. #172
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    wah one month never shoot macro
    Won't you miss shooting macro?
    no choice, time don't permit as there are other priorities......will only be able to shoot macro again next week.

  13. #173

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    yah yah Lucifer and Mazikeen!

    Eh B named some kittens after us....
    He named a hyper bonkers bouncy kitten after me,
    a white kitten after sheree
    and a slightly bonkers kitten after you haha.
    Ftw

  14. #174

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya, getting better, might be shooting tmr afternoon, haven't really shoot for a week, and haven't been shooting macro for a month.
    lol, it's ok

    sometimes when you take a break, and you come back to it, you gain new perspective..

  15. #175
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Just a snap shot of coco at night.....haven't been shooting her also.....

    Last edited by Leong23; 12th August 2009 at 02:42 PM.

  16. #176
    Member kijer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    shifted to bt merah
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    hi hi hi

  17. #177

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kijer View Post
    hi hi hi
    show us your face!

  18. #178

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Hello face!!!!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  19. #179

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Remember how I opened my camera with film inside?
    ... damage wasn't too major


    I shut the camera as soon as I saw the film, and it was evening...
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  20. #180

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    Remember how I opened my camera with film inside?
    ... damage wasn't too major


    I shut the camera as soon as I saw the film, and it was evening...
    nice effects! NICE!

    Lucky you closed fast enough
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •