Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1002

Thread: Expose LXXIII

  1. #241
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    not only cat, sometime also got rabbit.


  2. #242
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Hai hai welcome!
    yeah you've to post a mug of urself first!

    its more of a light hearted thread group of cat loving people who share similar interests, woes and almost everything together I guess.
    One big dysfunctional family consisting of a goat, a koala, a macro master, a guy who loves pink bikinis, an aunty zaren, pervert, foodie, unker cyrn and lots more!


    Tainted then which character are you? foodie or erm pervert

  3. #243
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    haha never make coco drink beer?
    wait coco cannot jump straight.

  4. #244
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post


    Tainted then which character are you? foodie or erm pervert
    NEITHER!!!
    I AM THE GUY WHO LOVES PINK BIKINIS!!!




    *shot*

  5. #245
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    NEITHER!!!
    I AM THE GUY WHO LOVES PINK BIKINIS!!!




    *shot*
    That would be sion leh

    Now I remember, you're the 1 who is happily lapping up the (un)holy water!

  6. #246
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    That would be sion leh

    Now I remember, you're the 1 who is happily lapping up the (un)holy water!
    Ouhhhh you got me~
    I'm the foodie hahahaha

  7. #247
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Hahahaha. Ok! Let me go home and dig out a photo of myself... *shy*

    I haven't gotten my dslr yet, probably by the end of this month or start or next month! Excited. =D currently just using a pns. =)) I like snapping pictures of animals!!! hahaha. so far majority's been nice in this forum! I like. =D

  8. #248
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Hai hai welcome!
    yeah you've to post a mug of urself first!

    its more of a light hearted thread group of cat loving people who share similar interests, woes and almost everything together I guess.
    One big dysfunctional family consisting of a goat, a koala, a macro master, a guy who loves pink bikinis, an aunty zaren, pervert, foodie, unker cyrn and lots more!
    Hmmmmm... wat does tat make me?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #249
    Member kijer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    shifted to bt merah
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Ouhhhh you got me~
    I'm the foodie hahahaha
    thot u r the hyper kitten?

  10. #250
    Member kijer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    shifted to bt merah
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    first and last are at least HM (honourable mention).. don't know about the other two..
    congrat nightmare! haha.... citysccape and nature ah?

  11. #251
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Hmmmmm... wat does tat make me?
    The Foodie with the flask of RUM!!!!!!!
    nomnomnomnomnom!!!!
    Or got GWC post open if you want
    Send in resume first to see if you've what it takes to be a hot blooded GWC

  12. #252
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by kijer View Post
    thot u r the hyper kitten?
    oh yah hor... hahaha the crazy kitten that runs and bounces around the entire place.
    Did you see her?
    So adorable la.
    So silly also.
    Want to go under the door she forgot to lower her head first.
    Then suddenly hear a very loud Bonk!
    >.>

  13. #253
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    The Foodie with the flask of RUM!!!!!!!
    nomnomnomnomnom!!!!
    Or got GWC post open if you want
    Send in resume first to see if you've what it takes to be a hot blooded GWC
    And I tot I was the resident FLASHER....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #254
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    oh yah hor... hahaha the crazy kitten that runs and bounces around the entire place.
    Did you see her?
    So adorable la.
    So silly also.
    Want to go under the door she forgot to lower her head first.
    Then suddenly hear a very loud Bonk!
    >.>
    Any BUMPS forming yet?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  15. #255
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Any BUMPS forming yet?
    thankfully no....
    Although I think she lost a few mbs of memory...
    Poor silly kitty :X

  16. #256
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    thankfully no....
    Although I think she lost a few mbs of memory...
    Poor silly kitty :X
    MB... is still ok...

    as long as you're not losing Gbytes worth....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  17. #257

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    not only cat, sometime also got rabbit.

    Rabbit toaster!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  18. #258
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII


    Hurhur. >.< This is the most recent being last month. Lol. =X

  19. #259
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    Eh so sweet the photo haha.
    You have that kinda Hug Me aura about you lol

  20. #260
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Expose LXXIII

    O.O thanks? Lol. shall check back later =D going cycling now hurhurhur. XD

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •