Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65

Thread: Any Toy collectors?

  1. #21

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Initially I wanted to buy the Star Wars Millenium Falcon but with a RRP of SGD999

    I can get it cheaper from my regular toy shops but than again, stil $800+

  2. #22

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    i just started collecting toys too. Preordered the Masterpiece MP04 optimus prime at $220. Have a Masterpiece MP01 optimus prime at the moment.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Serangoon North
    Posts
    2,225

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Adult toys counted?

  4. #24
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    I used to collect toy! not anymore... haha now change to camera gear instead!

    Used to collect those horror movie figure, games(like metal gear 1st version). Counted?





    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  5. #25

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Quote Originally Posted by m3lv1nh0 View Post
    Adult toys counted?
    Yes. Under Alternative Toys

    Quote Originally Posted by Royale With Cheese View Post
    Initially I wanted to buy the Star Wars Millenium Falcon but with a RRP of SGD999

    I can get it cheaper from my regular toy shops but than again, stil $800+
    Where are yr regular toy shops? Might drop by tmr to see-see

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    I used to collect toy! not anymore... haha now change to camera gear instead!

    Used to collect those horror movie figure, games(like metal gear 1st version). Counted?


    Hmm think I saw yr pics somewhere in this forum b4

  6. #26

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Any Spawn or McFarlane fans?
    Last edited by Venom81; 3rd August 2009 at 06:31 PM.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    hmm. not sure if you guys know about this place http://eshop.tfh.com.sg/
    1/6 Figurines to Transformers and stuff. Here.
    |EOS40D|17-55 2.8|50 1.4 Sigma|190 XPROB|
    flickr

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    I like cute.
    My collection is mostly Pinky:St (body count around 200) and Nendoroid (body count around 50). I have a few rare pieces.
    I am also still collecting Takara Tomy (TomyTech) Tetsudou Musume and recently picks up Bus Musume.
    I also buy Rement things and Sylvian Family as accessories to my Pinky & Nendoroid.

    Non cute stuff are mainly Tachikoma and Patlabor.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Quote Originally Posted by corneliustoh View Post
    hmm. not sure if you guys know about this place http://eshop.tfh.com.sg/
    1/6 Figurines to Transformers and stuff. Here.
    tks for the link! more poison

  10. #30

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Any Spawn or McFarlane fans?
    Me Me!!!



    Photos takened in 2008.
    I'm into resin statues nowadays, not forgetting the new Spawn Resin statue.
    Last edited by Lubber Duckie; 4th August 2009 at 08:08 AM.
    a700 + F56AM + 50mm/f1.7 + 17-50mm/f2.8 + 90mm/f2.8 + 75-300mm
    flickr!

  11. #31
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zig Ziggler View Post

    Hmm think I saw yr pics somewhere in this forum b4
    Yes, I post this is four thirds sub forum before.

    Cheers!
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lubber Duckie View Post
    Me Me!!!



    Photos takened in 2008.
    I'm into resin statues nowadays, not forgetting the new Spawn Resin statue.
    This is like a freaking home Toy Store. Awesome man. I like the bike too. Nice. I hang my bike on the wall as well.


    GMAN

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Templating on myself to get this.


    http://eshop.tfh.com.sg/product_details.php?prod_id=203


    GMAN

  14. #34

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    so... who's from hobbyhype and katoots?

  15. #35

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zig Ziggler View Post
    Where are yr regular toy shops? Might drop by tmr to see-see

    Am usually at U Toys or Falcon's Hanger.

    I just got this through the email today. Is anyone going for it?



    Takara really know how to make money, one mould, 2 repaints, just like the Masterpiece Starscream, one mould got Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Anime accurate Starscream....... Really know how to make money

  16. #36

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Templating on myself to get this.


    http://eshop.tfh.com.sg/product_details.php?prod_id=203


    GMAN
    Haha! Bumble bee? I saw that one already, didnt quite like it.

    Maybe coz am a TF vintage fan, am more biased towards the vintage & G1 re-issues...

    But am definetly getting this to put my name cards la! So damn cool! NES controllers! hahaha!
    http://eshop.tfh.com.sg/product_details.php?prod_id=399

    Although it doesnt look very professional for my industry but hell, its all in the name of fun!

  17. #37
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    I used to collect Transformers too.. but have stopped for quite some time.. now the tons of TFs are inside my storeroom collecting dust...

  18. #38

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Anyone collect Gerry Anderson toys?

  19. #39

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    me me me~
    TMNT, Transformers, Matchbox/Tomy diecast cars!
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

  20. #40

    Default Re: Any Toy collectors?

    Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I used to collect Transformers too.. but have stopped for quite some time.. now the tons of TFs are inside my storeroom collecting dust...

    SSS ?
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •